Thread: Help Thread

Useless comments can be punished. Do not post if you have nothing to say emoji

What's the easiest way to beat Drek…? I had it beaten then my memory card got a data corruption and had to start all over again… I have all of the weapons, except the R.Y.N.O., so what's the easiest way to beat him?

What's the easiest way to beat Drek…? I had it beaten then my memory card got a data corruption and had to start all over again… I have all of the weapons, except the R.Y.N.O., so what's the easiest way to beat him?

The first time I did it (before I could afford the R.Y.N.O), I used the tesla claw. Make sure you have the PDA, the tesla claw, and quite a few bolts and you'll be alright. I say this because the tesla claw delivers a constant attack whereas with weapons such as the blaster for example, there is a gap between each shot. Make sure you strafe whilst using the claw so you can keep facing him (in the first RaC, you have to use the thruster pack to strafe).

I would say that the pyrociter was good for this too, except the tesla claw has a greater range and the electricity follows Drek when he moves up and down, whereas the pyrociter only goes foreward XD

Hope this helped!

i've beaten him with the gold devestator

i can never get past the hoverboard race on Kalebo 3.

emoji your kidding me!

That race wasn't particularly easy. I use to always have problems with it… Use to…

I only get to go online with my PS3 every second weekend, and I've struck problems… I try to sign into the network and it comes up with

An error has occured. You have been signed out of PlayStation Network.
(80710A06)

Okay, so what do I do? The Network is up and running according to the website? (well It doesn't say it is off?

Now if I go into Internet Connection Test and test it all the results are:

Obtain IP Address Succeeded
Internet Connection Succeeded
PlayStation Network Failed

And the rest is just -

So does anyone know what the problem is?

EDIT: Problem solved (restart and wait for a bit emoji )

The crack in time cutscenes won't work!

I'm stuck on Gemlik Base… I made it to the guys in those green turrets but kept dying after all of the turret guys.

i beat him with the blaster,devastator, and telsa claw
with pda and i always finish him off with visibombs