Thread: Introduce yourself

Hello ! If you are new on Ratchet Galaxy, then this thread is the place where you will want to introduce yourself to the rest of the community. You can tell us many things about you, excepted a few ones which must remain private, such as your phone numer and your physical adress. However, if you want to communicate your personal informations to an other member, then just send him a private message emoji

So, about me… My name is Arnaud, I'm 21, and I live in Toulouse, a great city here in France. My studies are all about 3D, and digital graphism. I love photography, video games, movies and music. My dream is to integrate a talented development studio such as Insomniac Games, but working in the CG movies industry would certainly not displease me. My main professional goal is to become director, either in video games or movies.
I also studied english one year in one of Toulouse universities, and I got the chance to visit a big part of California two years ago. The greatest trip in my life… for now. I even came to say hello at Insomniac's studio in Burbank emoji
There you go !

Now, what about you ? emoji

I'm Julien, 15 and a half, and was born in Los Angeles but I now live in Paris. I'm actually studying cinema in High School to eventually become a film editor emoji
I love video games, music, photo, and of course, cinema! I've been working on RG for two years and have worked a lot on expending the website's content, either by furnishing images or videos.

Next emoji

My name is Dre, 14 years old, and was born in Boston and moved to Toronto when I was 4. I joined RG in October 2009, and became a writer on RG in December. I am currently writing a walkthrough for Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time on RG.

I enjoy playing video games and watching TVemoji. In a few years, I would like to work at Insomniac Games as an Animator or an FX Artist. I would also like to become an author in the near futureemoji

Deleted user

Hello everyone, I'm new around here so… thought I'd introduce myself emoji I found the French version of this website a while back and was amazed with all the Ratchet content around here. It's cool that there's an English version now too though so thanks a lot for that emoji (admins, heh)

But yeah my name's Tara Cross (Yes, same last name as Angela's, heh) and I'm a big fan of the Ratchet series. I live in New Zealand and I'm 20.
I've actually loved the R&C games since 2004 when I first played Ratchet and Clank 1, then eventually ended up playing the others over the years and then finally owning 5 of the Ratchet games. I plan to buy a PS3 sometime this year so I can finally own the awesome R&C Future titles emoji
But it's only recently that I've started to become a bigger fan and now I have interest in drawing some fanart for it emoji I'm still new to drawing the characters though but have been practicing. I'll reveal it when I feel like it's ready.
And yeah, Ace is my favorite too in case you're wondering XD (I'm just weird, lol). I know he's hated but… I don't care emoji

I love to draw and animate my favorite characters, as well as manage my websites and sometimes sculpt and write fanfiction too. I wouldn't mind becoming a director one day, if I ever am lucky to get that far emoji

Name: Sam

Name : Yann (NO IMPOSSIBLE emoji )
Occupations : writting, reading, playing video game emoji

Bye emoji

hi everyone my name is Vicky I'm 22 years old, I live in england and I'm new here I apologise about my thread in the latest post section I meant to reply to you guys but didn't relise that hit the new thread made a new post my bad ^^; anyways I hope to get to know you all soon emoji

Welcome to Ratchet Galaxy Vicky, thanks for the kind words ; I hope you will have some good time here emoji

If you have any question about the website, do not hesitate to contact one of the team members, which I belong to, by sending a private message.

Frank alias FGras
From the Netherlands
16 years old

PLAYSTATION FANBOY! emoji

:hello: I am Jan, almost 15 years old, and i live in Lahti what is in Finland(If you want to know what something is in Finnish you can ask from me with private message emoji )
I love games, movies, music, books etc.(almost anything emoji ) And i have an awesome sense of humour too! emoji
My dream career is to make games! emoji But i still will have to study many many years if i want to graduate… emoji
Oh, and all this English, that i will have to write here and in PSN, will be the best practise for my English! emoji emoji emoji

EDIT:While i like almost every music genre, i think in every music genre, there IS at least ONE song that i like! And i think it's a REALLY BIG(i mean that i like so many genres, but i still will have to investigate it) thing!!! emoji

But my favourite music genre is:
*Clatter of a drum*
emoji emoji emoji ROCK!!! emoji emoji emoji

And i have ADD(attention deficit disorder), a neurological disease. Nothing serious, just that i may have some difficulties to concentrate, if i am in a noisy place. emoji And i am pretty slow in many things, too! emoji emoji emoji

My name is Yasmin Down, 18 years old, and I am an animator and a HUGE RaC fan! I live in England, where the sun never shines emoji
I'm in the process of creating an animated advert for the next RaC game for a college course. The story is completely made up lol, but I aim to make it in 3D, so I'll post in the forums whenever I get more stuff up about it :P
It's called Ratchet:Requiem :P

Hello, and welcome on Ratchet Galaxy's forum guys emoji

If you have any question, ask a team member by sending him a private message emoji

@ Melazee : I am really curious to see the result of your work, since I'm studying 3D too emoji

Hey I'm Alan, i'm 18 years old, from Ireland, and currently studying Computing in Games Development in DkIT. This website is great!, it really came in handy when I was doing a presentation on Ratchet & Clank for college.
(Thanks for making it!)

I am a HUGE fan of Ratchet & Clank, it's my favorite series of games since I got a PS3. So I'll tell you my story of how I came to love R&C. I got my PS3 for Christmas this year to expand my gaming universe and one game I had my eye on for a while now was tools of destruction. After playing it I realized what I've been missing all these years by only owning an X-box. When I finished it I was really psyched for the next one. I immediately went on Insomniac.com to find out when it was coming out only to discover it was already out (I love when that happens!). A crack in time is one of the best games i've ever played. I then discover that there was another I missed that fills in the gaps, Quest for booty. I then spent several weeks scouring the game stores for it (as my broadband is too crappy to download is) till at last I found it in a GameStop in Dundalk. I then decided I need to play the originals aswell, so I got myself a PS2 (coz I have a PS3 slim) and found a copy of the first Ratchet & Clank. I then bought a copy of going commando but whoever the previous owner was, (May they burn for what they did), was very careless with the disk and it was so scratched it didn't work. emoji So I'm now searching for the remaining R&C games I don't have so I can complete my collection.

Hopefully I'll pass my course and apply for a job at Insomniac in a few years.
Thanks for listening. emoji

(also, does anyone know where I can get a Ratchet & Clank t-shirt? I'd kill for one!)