Thread: Introduce yourself

Deleted user

Oh really? cool =P I actually came from Australia though. But haven't been there for a long time (since I was like, 4 or so).

Oh really? cool =P I actually came from Australia though. But haven't been there for a long time (since I was like, 4 or so).

I lived in Brisbane and Melbourne all my life. I came to Sydney in the last few months.

Deleted user

I used to live in Brisbane emoji I do plan to go back there too someday, since I have some family around there. But I'm going to Germany first as a holiday, soon emoji

I used to live in Brisbane emoji I do plan to go back there too someday, since I have some family around there. But I'm going to Germany first as a holiday, soon emoji

I speak German!

Well, hi! I'm 13, I love R+C, and I guess thats why I'm here! emoji Look forward to talking to many of you. :P emoji

hi and welcome to ratchet galaxy luna lombax emoji

Thankyou! emoji

Deleted user
Well, hi! I'm 13, I love R+C, and I guess thats why I'm here! emoji Look forward to talking to many of you. :P emoji

Welcome to Ratchet Galaxy emoji hope ya enjoy your stay around here!

I just wanted to tell you all that I'm currently writing a full length novel that will be out (hopefully) by the end of year, and if anyone is interested i'll send you an extract. Oh, and I'll be writing under a psydouem.

Hello there. My name is Jessica. I'm 20 years old (thank god I'm not the only one), and I live in North Carolina, USA. I've been a big fan of Ratchet and Clank since the first game cameout in 2002, however I hopped back into the fandom after CiT cameout, which caused me to draw waaaay too much fanart and work on my very own fanfiction, Lost in Reality. It's up on Fanfiction.net (have the link in my sig lol).

But anyways, nice to see another Ratchet site on the inter-da-webs. I hope I get more active over here, being it seems like a great community. I may sumit some of my Ratchet works on here as well, but I see you have a fanfic/fanart section. That's kickass! emoji

PS: I love the Clank Smileys lol

Deleted user

Welcome to R.G. SweetT!

Hope you have a fun time here!

And don't worry, you're not the only one who would go over too obsessive with the Ratchet and Clank series. emoji

Good I have people around my age to fangirl with! It just gives me a warm, fuzzy (no pun attended) feeling inside emoji

Deleted user
Hello there. My name is Jessica. I'm 20 years old (thank god I'm not the only one), and I live in North Carolina, USA. I've been a big fan of Ratchet and Clank since the first game cameout in 2002, however I hopped back into the fandom after CiT cameout, which caused me to draw waaaay too much fanart and work on my very own fanfiction, Lost in Reality. It's up on Fanfiction.net (have the link in my sig lol).

But anyways, nice to see another Ratchet site on the inter-da-webs. I hope I get more active over here, being it seems like a great community. I may sumit some of my Ratchet works on here as well, but I see you have a fanfic/fanart section. That's kickass! emoji

PS: I love the Clank Smileys lol

Heya emoji it's good to see you over here too!

This place has grown a lot lately, when I first joined it was rather quiet and stuff but it's great that you can post fanart/fiction here too, even though I was a bit unsure of it at first XD (I'm a bit edgy when it comes to sharing fanart and stuff on other websites besides my own)

But yeah, enjoy yer stay emoji

Thanks emoji

Yeah, I sumited a bit of my artwork and fanfic here, but I don't see it up yet. Does someone have to appove it or?