Thread: Merchandise

Touché! Though I highly doubt 2 Christmasses are a fair trade for going through your parents divorce. Most of my friends' parents are divorced too. Luckely mine are happily married for 25 years emoji

My second room used to be an extra room for people staying over. But my grandparents recently moved back in the area, so we didn't need it anymore. Might as well use it as another store room for my ever growing hobby. My parents used to be collectors too, so they understand ^^

Touché! Though I highly doubt 2 Christmasses are a fair trade for going through your parents divorce. Most of my friends' parents are divorced too. Luckely mine are happily married for 25 years emoji

My second room used to be an extra room for people staying over. But my grandparents recently moved back in the area, so we didn't need it anymore. Might as well use it as another store room for my ever growing hobby. My parents used to be collectors too, so they understand ^^

My parents are divorced ever since I was 6, now I'm 14 (15 in a month :P) so I don't have any problems with it.

And what did your parents collect?

Ah, understood!

My mother collected Mickey and Minni stuff. Bu only the ones with the official clothes (Red dress with white/yellow dots). She sold about 80% of her collection last year. My dad still collects NSU, Porsche Targa and BMW models. Dinky Toys and such emoji
My cousin collects Donald Duck, my other cousin Snoopy. My aunt collects Grumpy from Snow White, my sister classic Barbies… It's a family thing I thinkemoji

Ah, understood!

My mother collected Mickey and Minni stuff. Bu only the ones with the official clothes (Red dress with white/yellow dots). She sold about 80% of her collection last year. My dad still collects NSU, Porsche Targa and BMW models. Dinky Toys and such emoji
My cousin collects Donald Duck, my other cousin Snoopy. My aunt collects Grumpy from Snow White, my sister classic Barbies… It's a family thing I thinkemoji

I think you are the coolest member of your family :P (if we're talking about collecting)

I'd say, you'd be biased cause you've never met the others! Any collectors in your family? And congrats!… almost.

I'm probably the only person that went a little overboard, what can say… i don't have a lot of other hobbies. But at least my parents are glad I don't drink, smoke, club or do drugs. I don't have money to spareemoji

I'd say, you'd be biased cause you've never met the others! Any collectors in your family? And congrats!… almost.

I'm probably the only person that went a little overboard, what can say… i don't have a lot of other hobbies. But at least my parents are glad I don't drink, smoke, club or do drugs. I don't have money to spareemoji

Nope, I'm the only one who is collecting… And you never go to a party or drink? I don't smoke or do drugs either but I love having a drink or going out from time to time emoji

And I assume another reason why you don't club is because you don't live in Amsterdam. (I'm still guessing you live in either Groningen or Den Haag) (why say The Hague when the original name sounds better emoji )

Meh. Besides the fact I don't like the taste, I much rather keep control over myself than numb my brain. Of course there is a difference between one drink and 6. But still,

There are plenty of outgoing locations here, but… I'm not much of an outgoing person. I rather watch a movie with my friends, who have the same mindset. Sunday the new (and last) Hunger Games!

Oh, yes! Mockingjay Part 2 has just released here, too, and I'm looking forward in watching it.

I'm not sure. Back when the first movie came out I thought it was awesome and then read all the novels. Now, 3 years later, I already know the plot and I'm not really a fan anymore. Ever since part one the movies are overstaying their welcome for me. Usually I go to the midnight premiere, but I didn't even do that this time.

Tomorrow I'm going to watch the new Hunger Games emoji

I'm getting some merchandise for my birthday this year. Also, for my birthday, I am getting a homemade birthday cake with Ratchet and Clank on it made by a woman named Chrissy. You'll like her. Except she's from the UK like I am.