Thread: The Star Wars Thread

That would be cool!
I look forward to seeing it, but I think that, (because I really REALLY loved the book) I'm going in a little skeptical…
Most book-to-movie adaptations I do like, but we'll see.

Oh, btw, Tomb Raider '18 was sweeeeeet <3

Another great video game movie, eh?
The only movie I've seen this year is "Darkest Hour" with Winston Churchill. Hoping to see Incredibles 2 and Han Solo movie soon emoji

By the way, how was Darkest Hour? I wanted to watch it but didn't have the time.

Star Wars Funny Moments (Ratchet and Clank edition)
So…I work for a popular youtuber now! And I figured I'd use my vast knowledge of Ratchet and Clank to make a funny moments montage emoji

As for Darkest Hour…it was great! Obviously, there's no real action, that's saved for Dunkirk. But it was a real cinematic masterpiece emoji

Hey, congrats!

Meanwhile, Epic Games shared a very VERY cool demo for Unreal Engine!

Hey, congrats!

Meanwhile, Epic Games shared a very VERY cool demo for Unreal Engine!

That's cool!
Also, I just hit 1,000 subscribers on my yt channel! I'll be making spoofs for every season of Star Wars Rebels soon emoji
User image
Also, also, this is the thumbnail I requested for the vid emoji

Also also, Ratchet and Clank aren't in Ready Player One, but these 4 are: Nathan Drake, Kratos, Sackboy, and…Knack?

"Captain my-" *gets hit by another speeder* emoji Keep making more!

Am I like , the only one who just wants the Han Solo movie to com route for the new LEGO Millennium Falcon? I always like those, and hey, maybe I can get this one.

User image
How "Star Wars Rebels: Season 1" Should Have Ended
It's times like these that Kanan should LITERALLY show you how strong the force is! But even if he defeats the Inquisitor, will they be able to escape? Find out, now!
User image
User image
User image

User image
Season 2 coming soon!

User image
How "Star Wars Rebels: Season 2" Should Have Ended

Even though the season finale was epic, it could have been waaay easier if you just let Chopper do all the hard work! But will Vader prove too OP to stop them all? Find out now!
User image
User image
User image

User image
Season 3 coming soon!

Just went to the premiere of Solo: A Star Wars Story. As I expected it's my least favorite movie Disney's released so far. Not because it isn't a good movie, mind you. But because the others are simply much better executed.

Might change my mind the second time I see it though.

Really? I thought it was better than TFA and TLJ. Rogue One's still my favorite tho. Also, I made an animated spoof on Solo, just because they brought back "you-know-who" ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t16GLryl8kc

It's so bizarre for someone to start a Star Wars thread on here considering.....

Really? I thought it was better than TFA and TLJ. Rogue One's still my favorite tho. Also, I made an animated spoof on Solo, just because they brought back "you-know-who" ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t16GLryl8kc

Oh goodness. That 2:20 part! xD

Ratchet's face was my face.

The longer I think about Solo, the more I like it. Don't know about you, but I really REALLY enjoyed L3. I love those AI-are-sentient stories, so this play on it with droids made me happy. And she sounded like Captain Phasma. So, bias + bias = an even bigger bias. 

L3 sounding like K2-SO trying to be phasma was kinda annoying. When she died, I didn't feel anything. But when this guy died...

...I was sad, because he was so friendly and happy. And then his last words end up being "Hey kid...it's not good to die alone..."

I feel like this guy sums the whole movie up... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQs_Oy9JRys