Thread: Death battle!

this was an idea from my old freind nightwingratchet who is not with us now emoji anyway his idea was a death battle between jak and ratchet so i have decided to make a weekly death battle thats right everyweek 2 contestents will go out it emoji so are first runner up are….. jak and ratchet next saturday i will count the votes and see the winner ( i know this is like another thred but this is a death battle) RUELS ratchet will have all of his weapons and gadets clank is a gadet so he does have clank emoji jak can not use his cheats meaning no full eco modes

DO tell me this is a joke.
Just please state the difference between a "death battle" and the ND vs. Insomniac thread. Or you might as well expect the intervention of his Mightiness, Mod.
Basically I'm all in if the posts in this forum tell the story of Ratchet and Jak in a battle arena. Else…

DO tell me this is a joke.
Just please state the difference between a "death battle" and the ND vs. Insomniac thread. Or you might as well expect the intervention of his Mightiness, Mod.
Basically I'm all in if the posts in this forum tell the story of Ratchet and Jak in a battle arena. Else…

this is not a jak vs ratchet death battle this a weekly death battle between anyone

How do these battles work?

both players are thrown into randomly they have ruels on what they can use both players have no idea about each other its a kill battle so no mercy also rules say since clank is a gadet ratchet can have him and jak cant have full eco because cheats dont work in this areana ratchet guns are maxed out evan it means his gold weapons his omega weapons are ratanium

So the battle Ratchet vs. Jak is all about who can draw their RYNO/Super Nova first? emoji

So the battle Ratchet vs. Jak is all about who can draw their RYNO/Super Nova first? emoji

lol once i annouce the winner ill give a summary on what i think would happen but i think you can put it that way emoji

I once asked nightwingratchet if this is what a death battle means. Too sad I didn't get his response, we could've saved the thread.

I once asked nightwingratchet if this is what a death battle means. Too sad I didn't get his response, we could've saved the thread.

nope it was locked i explian what it is to ratchet ruler look up

I know, I know… the point is that everyone assumed it's basically voting competition, and considerred it redundant.

I know, I know… the point is that everyone assumed it's basically voting competition, and considerred it redundant.

yeah he was angry about that but since his thred was locked he could not explian that to the mod who locked it and he did not know how to private messege him so any ideas on who would win ?

yeah he was angry about that but since his thred was locked he could not explian that to the mod who locked it and he did not know how to private messege him peopel just dont know the diffrence opp i double posted darn those small buttons!!

How do these battles work?

i explian it below you in case you did not see it

Right above your post, there is a date when the post was written and also several icons. Click the red circle with a white line to delete that post.

Usually there is also an icon with an envelope under one's avatar. Click that to send a PM to that user.

I don't believe the delete icon works at all.