Thread: New vs old

There are like a hundred better ways of saying this.

Cora was a major topic of conversation before you joined us was… Was that a shot…

There are like a hundred better ways of saying this.

Cora was a major topic of conversation before you joined us

was… Was that a shot…

While it is true that I was criticising your way of asking who Cora was, I did not intend to offend you by saying you joined about when the talk of Cora died down. It was merely just coincidental. I mean there isn't really much to talk about with Cora anymore. Not unless we are told more about her, or get to witness her presence in the game.

tl;dr: No, it was not a shot emoji

Oh….

RaC 1 Metropolis or UYA Metropolis?

RaC 1 Metropolis or UYA Metropolis?

uya

Sheild charger or quark's sheild

Shield Charger all the way!

Miniturret Glove or Plasma Beasts?

Shield Charger all the way!

Miniturret Glove or Plasma Beasts?

plasma beats zoni blaster or quatom repulser

Plasma Beat would be a cool thing tbh..

I'll go with the Quantum Repulsor. Better design, better effects, better sound and just so much more satisfying. There's a reason it was the first weapon i got on max emoji

Okay, this is kind of different, but there's no point in just selecting two of them: Which one is your favorite "Best armor" from RaC 2, 3, ToD, ACiT to ItN? I'm talking about the ones that cover Ratchet's entire face.

Plasma Beat would be a cool thing tbh..

I'll go with the Quantum Repulsor. Better design, better effects, better sound and just so much more satisfying. There's a reason it was the first weapon i got on max emoji

Okay, this is kind of different, but there's no point in just selecting two of them: Which one is your favorite "Best armor" from RaC 2, 3, ToD, ACiT to ItN? I'm talking about the ones that cover Ratchet's entire face.

I'm late but nexus