Thread: Ps4 games thread

im starting to lose patients, why would naughty dog leave out jak AND CRASH. i know tthey moved onto uncharted and the last of us but why dont they just tell their fans properly that their never making another platforming gameemojiemoji

Naughty Dog are moving towards a more realistic style of games, yes. But they don't want to come out and say they will never make another Jak and Daxter game, because you should never say never. They have shown interest in returning to the series before, but they don't want to announce anything unless they are sure they will create a Jak and Daxter game. It is possible we may see another Jak and Daxter game, or even just another platformer of a similar style, but you shouldn't get your hopes too high.

Crash Bandicoot on the other hand, would be incredibly unlikely to see any sort of attention from Naughty Dog. Ever since Jak and Daxter, Naughty Dog have been first party game developers for Sony. Naughty Dog are a key software developer for pushing PlayStation 4 systems for Sony. Crash Bandicoot however, is not a Sony published game. The rights were originally owned by Universal, and the games were published for the PlayStation exclusively. But that ended, and now Activision own the rights, and the series is a multiplatform franchise. Sony wouldn't have much interest in this, unless they were buying the IP. But weather or not Sony wish to buy the rights to Crash Bandicoot is likely to be out of Naughty Dog's control. So you are far better off hoping for another Jak game then you are hoping for another Crash game.

If you've seen Jak 4 concept art, you know it was for the better that they never made it!

Hey guys, long time no see. Just played the R&C demo at GameStop. It was awesome. Did you know that if you use the helipack to go behind the luggage at the train station, there is a bolt crate stash like in the original. There's also giant Elaris, Brax, Cora, and Qwark statues on the other side of the station.

Hey guys, long time no see. Just played the R&C demo at GameStop. It was awesome. Did you know that if you use the helipack to go behind the luggage at the train station, there is a bolt crate stash like in the original. There's also giant Elaris, Brax, Cora, and Qwark statues on the other side of the station.

All of them? I think it was just qwark.

No, it was all of them. It's easy to miss. There were a lot of moments when I stopped moving just to pan the camera around so I could see the world.

So we got to see David Cage's new game… eh…
The only game I really enjoyed from him was Heavy Rain, and even then that wasn't perfect by any stretch of the imagination.
This type of game has been done much better ever since the days of Indigo Prophecy and Heavy Rain… which reminds me, I should probably get the last episode of Life is Strange emoji

Detroit? Detroit looks amazing! The trailer gives a good idea of what the story is going to be like, hyped for this! I'm glad they decided to have a ''female'' prog like Beyond. Her Voice and MoCap was in Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2emoji

…………………..

Alrighty, my complete 2016 wishlist. In order of hype:

Mass Effect: Andromeda, PS4
User image

Ratchet & Clank '16, PS4
User image

Rise of the Tomb Raider: What Should Have Been Edition, PS4
User image

StarFox: Zero, Wii U
User image

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, PS4
User image

Detroit: Becoming Human, PS4
User image

Horizon: Zero Dawn, PS4
User image

Hellblade, PS4
User image

Quantic Dream Collection, PS4
User image

Resident Evil: Origins Collection, PS4
User image

Deliver Us the Moon, PC (har har)
User image

What, no Fallout? emoji

Joking… emoji

It's a 2015 game, rifht? Anyway I might get it sometime, but not within the release window. Never played a game in the series, but playing a character voiced by Courtney Taylor is pretty cool ^^

That's me being intelligent as always! emoji

Did you know Halo 5 released last week? Yeah. Apparently nobody cares. Neither did the developers, that game is shorter than R&C: Nexus. Unless you count mutiplayer, but last time I checked Halo was a storydriven and respected single player experience.

I was under that impression also… emoji

At least there WAS a campaign, unlike other games *coughbattlefrontcough*

People are falling into a trap, a trap called 'multiplayer'. Cause nobody cares about the single player, right? At least, that's what EA said about Battlefront III. "People don't buy this game for story content".

*screams internally

Detroit? Detroit looks amazing! The trailer gives a good idea of what the story is going to be like, hyped for this! I'm glad they decided to have a ''female'' prog like Beyond. Her Voice and MoCap was in Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2emoji

…………………..

Alrighty, my complete 2016 wishlist. In order of hype:

Mass Effect: Andromeda, PS4
User image

Ratchet & Clank '16, PS4
User image

Rise of the Tomb Raider: What Should Have Been Edition, PS4
User image

StarFox: Zero, Wii U
User image

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, PS4
User image