Thread: Favorite planet in R&C PS4?

Hey guys,
I just finished my first playthrough of Ratchet and Clank on PS4 and personally I thought it was absolutely awesome!There was some especially beautiful planets as well and my personal favorite was Pokitaru,the fact that you could swim around and explore it underwater was really cool and the graphics were awesome too,also the ship battle in the sky was fun as well!So what planet was your favorite in Ratchet and Clank on the PS4?

Pokitaru. It's graphically the most beautiful level of them all. The soundtrack is amazing, the water effects are great, and the enemies are fun to destroy. Pokitaru also has some of the most variety in level design: Ratchet gameplay, mini-bosses, aerial combat, underwater swimming, thrusterpack sidesegments–it's just the best.

I would put Kerwan first, since it is so beautiful with all the living colours and the tall building and then Novalis with the view that you get when you first land.

Batalia, for the amazing battle atmosphere and the snow. I've always been a fan of snow environments, and Batalia is just amazing. They got things just right.

Honorable mentions:
1. Novalis
2. Kerwan
3. Kalebo III

Definitely Pokitaru, though I am fond of Gaspar for it's monster hunt section, Batalia for it's lovely turret segment, and Kerwan for pure nostalgia.

J.J. Abrams really nailed this one, you guys.

Definitely Pokitaru, though I am fond of Gaspar for it's monster hunt section, Batalia for it's lovely turret segment, and Kerwan for pure nostalgia.

J.J. Abrams really nailed this one, you guys.

Kerwan was pretty awesome too,I really loved the train section,brought back loads of memories from years ago xD