Sujet : Really Random thread

Hey, so the site got a new look! It does feel much more modern now!
Finally! After years of waiting the site gets a new fresh look! And yeah, it does look modern. Kudos to the team!
Woa! This is weird... but great job guys! Re-found everything easily emoji

Hoping to see some new people here! 

Hey, new avatars from PSN! Gonna try one.

Edit: looks good! That'll be my avatar until I find a better one.

Nice work, RatchetBlaster, sir!

Ooh. There's even a change name option now. Interesting...

So, we can only change our username once a year? Wow, that's a pretty heavy price to pay when you screwed up while changing it.
Think I'm gonna leave it, though. Might not actually use HG anymore, but it's been my name here since 2012. Would be too confusing!
Haha, yeah. I've also thought of changing my name but "eh I'll just let it be for now. Been using it for quite long"

Well, it's nice to know it's there now!

Got myself a nice new sig at least, but Becky Marney can stay... for now. filename11.png

That awkward moment when you all of a sudden remember some of your old, embarassing and cringy posts...

(Yeah sorry about that. I was really immature back then)

Ha! You have been forgiven. I can probably say the same about me. I was... 16 when I joined here. 
And I was 14. Wow, I can vaguely remember the moment I somehow found this site and thought "I should totally join!" and the hype because of "Ratchet and Clank movie's coming out in 2015!". Time flies fast...

I just found out there's now more countries in the profile details. Goodbye "other country" option!

And I was 14. Wow, I can vaguely remember the moment I somehow found this site and thought "I should totally join!" and the hype because of "Ratchet and Clank movie's coming out in 2015!". Time flies fast...

Meanwhile, there were those of us who joined with the A4O hype...

Na, but really. Cool new site overhaul. I'll always miss the old design just because we had it for so long (so I have no good reason to miss it besides nostalgia), but this new one is great.

EDIT: I look forward to seeing more people discover this site and it's new features, like the details on all of the games and their collectables. Here's to hoping when Insomniac finish off Spiderman we can look forward to a new Ratchet & Clank game announcement.

You're back! Yeah, I hope IG would announce a new Ratchet & Clank game Spiderman. I personally hope it's either continuing after the events from ItN or a fresh new saga. But even if they are really going to remake GC, guess I'd be fine with that, too.