Thread: cut stuff and more junk

i have made a list of cut stuff and junk i found : 1)  ratchet and clank 3 up your arsenal's  first vid comic and the was discarted becouse it wouldn't  have worked well. 2) in ratchet and clank 3 up your arsenal if you  go to enter a vid comic level and you press square a enter password screen would apear and if you enter : _meghan_ you would be able to play a mini game called Pirate Vs Ninja where (as the title says) a ninja and a pirate would fight , if you enter :  ying_tzu you would be able to play a game called Bombs Away which is a bomber man clone. 3) after ratchet and clank going mobile the developers were planing on developing a sequel called Ratchet And Clank Clone Home but i got canceled , the game had a realise date of 9/1/2006 (for the europeans 1/9/2006 ) , screen shoots and a sinopsis : Ratchet and Clank would have shrunk to fight imitators that 'they didn't find flatering' (il be posting screen shoots and videos of the things i listed in this post in another post in this thread) , some people say it was realised but just for a short time but there are no credible souces . 4) ratchet apears in Jak X combat racing if you have a deadlocked (gladiator) save on the memory card as a playable character (for some reason it isn't listed in the Crossovers and Appearances ,put this in please [i'm talking about the rg website in these cases]). 5) there is a discarted weapon in ratchet and clank 2001/2 called the Revolverator , would have ,when triggered, made the enemies spin around, it got removed becouse it taken too much power out of the ps2 to work and the weapon whould have let ratchet open to attacks when used , in reality it is in the game but as a prop for a character 6) in ratchet and clank 3 up your arsenal in the planet Florana there was a racetrack where ratchet would have used the Refractor , it as a at the end cutscene but it is unfinished so it looks bad , in the cutscene you meet whit Skid Mcmarx. 7) in ratchet and clank 3 up your arsenal (wow there is a lot of stuff that got discarted in RnC 3) a enemy that would have throwed crates or enemies , if it didn't find a crate , was discarted , but you can find one in the insomniac museum , the enemy was planed to be found on Daxen. 8) [DO NOT RESEARCH] in ratchet and clank you can find a 'thing' that when you get close a text would apear saying 'all hail mister fister' , in spyro 2 riptos rage / gateway form grimer , a enemy whit a similar name can be found , it as been discarted. 9) a web browser game named ratchet and clank all 4 one 8-bit mini mayhem was realised to promote ratchet and clank all 4 one , the game is similar to the ratchet and clank a crack in time mini game : my blaster runs hot. 10) in ratchet deadlocked (gladiator) skin named clankratchet has been discarted it *looks bad*. 11) [DO NOT RESEARCH] a user on reddit made a post where he described how the crotchchetizer works. 12) in ratchet and clank 3 up your arsenal when entering a hacker puzzle pressing L1 / R1 (i don't remember which one was it , sorry) you can enter a harder ver. of the puzzle. 13) on the insomniac games web site you could find a web browser game called ratchet and clank race throght time , for a long time was lost but users super smasher jak and hcoc (sorry if i splell it wrong) remade the game playable again , in the game you play as clank and the objective is running at the end of the level as fast as possible if you beat some times you get a wallpaper for your desktop (they can be found in the wallpaper section of acit [i'm talking about the rg website]) , they are divided in bronze , silver and gold. 14) in ratchet and clank 2 going commando gadget called the fire boots have been discarted , when equipped and activated ratchet would leave behind him a trail of fire that would damege enemies , if you do a circle a explosion a the center of the circle would apear and do damege , is has been discarted becouse it was worst than the clank zapper. 15) a web site called ratchet and clank gadgets as begone lost except for a game that was hosted on the web site , it as been found and made playable by the lost media spanish wiki and it can be played again on archive.org , the game is a clone of puyo-puyo *sorta* where clank fights enemies form ratchet and clank 2001/2 and to beat them you need to win at this puzzle game *the game dosen't look that good* , the web site ratchet and clank gadgets even hosted a contest where your gadget ide would have been judged by insomniac developers and if you won the gadget would have been puted in the next game and you would have recived a framed picture of your gadget and some money. 16) in the japanise ver. of deadlocked a cutscene plays when you get a new armor. 17) in the beta for ratchet and clank 2001/2 the bolt counter was yellow. 18) in the beta for ratchet and clank 2001/2 when you get a golden bolt ratchet would diplay the hurt animation. 19) a official point and click ratchet and clank game called The Odd Couple has some .. stuff i'll say , we have stuff like ratchet calling darth vader on the phone and quark in traped in a wardrobe by ratchet anf clank. 20) kerwan was originaly called Caldera. 21) in a build of ratchet and clank 2 going commando if you killed some tuorist the guide would say 'please stop'. 22) in the insomniac museum of ratchet and clank 3 up your arsenal if you clip out of bounds you can find a emty room whit a bounce pad and some corridors that lead to notingh . 23) the original tounter sounds were difrent , instead of funny sound effects it would play lines of dialog like : 'get over here' , 'hail to the king baby' , ' oh look a wise guy' and 'did you know your shoes are untided. 24) in ratchet and clank 3 up your arsenal a cut dialog sayd ' come here and fight like a monkey'.

this is the end of the 'cut stuff and more junk' list  , i hope it was intresting as sayed in the list i will be posting imagies and videos of some of the stuff or junk 

credit to : the ratchet and clank iceberg and from joshy for the research here is the link for the video form the channel of from joshy : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YfvhvCne10

ok , i finished lunch and i drinked a some pepsi max , now it is time for the imagies

this one is from the pirate vs ninja game from the 2° entry ,

i'm still confused if you play as a pirate or a ninja 

for some reason i can't find a image of the bombs Away game but from what i remember you play as a ninja and you need to kill a pirate ratchet and quark but i' not sure about quark , it could be clank 

ok , i finished lunch and i drinked a some pepsi max , now it is time for the imagies

this one is from the pirate vs ninja game from the 2° entry ,

i'm still confused if you play as a pirate or a ninja 

for some reason i can't find a image of the bombs Away game but from what i remember you play as a ninja and you need to kill a pirate ratchet and quark but i' not sure about quark , it could be clank 

for some reason the image dosen't apear 

i tryed again but it dosen't look to be working

i will try to put a image of the screen shoots of clone home and see if it works

here it is , i hope 

i will try to put a image of the screen shoots of clone home and see if it works

here it is , i hope 

good it worked emoji

i have tryed to make pirate vs ninja image work , but it dosen't

well you can find one on google

i will now post all the clone home screen shoots in this one at least the what i can make work 

clone home screen shoots  

clone home menù 

becouse the image of the title screen dosen't work i will describe it : 

it has the renders of ratchet and clank from dead locked 

8-bit mayhem

this a image of the gameplay ratchet and clank all 4 one 8-bit mini mayhem 

title screen 8-bit and here it is the title screen , on the left we can see ad for all 4 one becouse , as sayed in the entry , it was made to promote the ps3 game that all of us love .. or hate ( i personaly kinda like all 4 one but it can get a bit boring ) 

8-bit mayhem

this a image of the gameplay ratchet and clank all 4 one 8-bit mini mayhem 

title screen 8-bit and here it is the title screen , on the left we can see ad for all 4 one becouse , as sayed in the entry , it was made to promote the ps3 game that all of us love .. or hate ( i personaly kinda like all 4 one but it can get a bit boring ) 

it can be played to this day on some web sites , but i don't know which one dosen't have overly intrusive trakers or .. some oder stuff emoji , jokes a side i will advise to use a ad block whit anti tarkers 

cursed

and this is the clankratchet ... it is cursed emoji

race throght time 

this is a screen of the gameplay of  ratchet and clank race throght time 

title screen race  this is the race throght time title screen ,  like ratchet and clank 4 all 4 one 8-bit mayhem on the top right there is a ad for acit , a intersing thing is the fact that the box art for acit is using the european one and not the american , that could mean that this game was originaly going to be exclusive for the europeans , but that is just my thoghts 

about the fire boots , --------> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N-gW7Caq-c 

this video by RC lombax shows the fire boots  in all of their misglory ( is misglory even a word [?]) 

btw i think you should go to his channel if you like my list or just cut stuff from the ratchet and clank games