Thread: Returning Characters in Full Frontal Assault?

I really wish to see Percival's come back .. after all he was at the end of the R&C comic, alive ; he could ally those species and rule the galaxy again *_____* emoji emoji emoji emoji emoji

Deleted user
I really wish to see Percival's come back .. after all he was at the end of the R&C comic, alive ; he could ally those species and rule the galaxy again *_____* emoji emoji emoji emoji emoji

Oh my god another Percy fan!!!!!! emoji

there are few of us indeed…

Yes it would be great to see him make another appearance! (he's who I meant by you-know-who XD)

What do you mean!!? I love Tachyon! I hope he comes back in FFA too.

Yeah but it's not like that all the characters from the old series will appear, maybe they'll have a cameo appearance or something. I just wonder the plot of the game will be like…

Well one thing i hope on is to be classic Giant Clank again! I have missed that so much! all back to the first game actually!

Coming back on the slorgs, I don't think they are. A slorg has two eyes, but when you take a look at the wallpaper(PS3 is the best one to see it), those blue creatures have only one eye.

Who I'd like to see to return:
-Fizzwidget
-Skidd
-(maybe he was resurrected)Drek
-Galactic Rangers

I'd also like to see megacorp again, or R&C 2/3 weapons, like the lava gun(liquid nitrogen upgrade, the plasma coil and the bouncer. Or some classic gadgetron-guns, like the Tesla Claw or the Rift Inducer (the old one, not the 5000)

Reintroducing Drek would be a pretty bad move by Insomniac, seeing as they've already done that to one old villain - and Drek is 100% sure dead, the series would lose its credibility if he were to return. Tachyon, on the other hand, will almost certainly return at one point, but FFA is too short a game for that as it'd require a much larger setting.

I don't know… I hope the plot is good, though.

Coming back on the slorgs, I don't think they are. A slorg has two eyes, but when you take a look at the wallpaper(PS3 is the best one to see it), those blue creatures have only one eye.

-Fizzwidget
-Skidd
-Galactic Rangers

I'd also like to see megacorp again, or R&C 2/3 weapons, like the lava gun(liquid nitrogen upgrade, the plasma coil and the bouncer. Or some classic gadgetron-guns, like the Tesla Claw or the Rift Inducer (the old one, not the 5000)

That's because you only see them from on side… i'm pretty sure they have two eyes…

Well there are more of them in the background… You could just look really closely at them.

The thing in the mech wasn't a slorg, it had arms and legs.

The thing in the mech wasn't a slorg, it had arms and legs.

Look down a bit…

Anyway, I don't think these things are Slorgs, they have darker colours, and don't look Electrical.

I suspect they are of a different race, and have different types, like the Tyhrranoids!

That way we'd have the Turret ones, the mech ones and perhaps some in between too.

Hmm, What if it's a galactic conflict? Check this out!

http://ratchet.wikia.com/wiki/Ratchet_%26_Clank:_Full_Frontal_Assault

It's said to be an intergalactic conflict, this might most likely suggest that the slorgs will make a return!

First of all, that linked to a page about Ratchet.

I knew it is about a Galactic Conflict, I found out in the IG forums about 3 days ago. Though I don't know why that would put the Slorgs in the game, seeing as the Slorgs aren't very useful, and I don't know what sort of idiot villain would let them control a turret, that required at least some knowledge of something (which the Slorgs clearly lack… which is one reason why they were so damn funny)

oh and BTW, on the PlayStation website there is some description about the game that mentions a NEW VILLAIN that is threatening the galaxy (or universe or something) and the QForce! So it's up to Ratchet and the Qforce to like save Qwark and stop the bad guy or something… I'd find the page on the IG forums, or go to the PlayStation website, and Quote something or provide a link, but my internet's on a go-slow, and I'm lucky to have gotten on RG emoji

Hmm, What if it's a galactic conflict? Check this out!

http://ratchet.wikia.com/wiki/Ratchet_%26_Clank:_Full_Frontal_Assault

It's said to be an intergalactic conflict, this might most likely suggest that the slorgs will make a return!

First of all, that linked to a page about Ratchet.

I knew it is about a Galactic Conflict, I found out in the IG forums about 3 days ago. Though I don't know why that would put the Slorgs in the game, seeing as the Slorgs aren't very useful, and I don't know what sort of idiot villain would let them control a turret, that required at least some knowledge of something (which the Slorgs clearly lack… which is one reason why they were so damn funny)

oh and BTW, on the PlayStation website there is some description about the game that mentions a NEW VILLAIN that is threatening the galaxy (or universe or something) and the QForce! So it's up to Ratchet and the Qforce to like save Qwark and stop the bad guy or something… I'd find the page on the IG forums, or go to the PlayStation website, and Quote something or provide a link, but my internet's on a go-slow, and I'm lucky to have gotten on RG emoji

I think you posted your reply just before I edited my other post. I mentioned that the link was also broken, look above ^^ emoji