Thread: Deadlocked HD

So, all I need is to play online… I still haven´t played, because I´m trying to complete the campaign. Do I need to play tons of online games, or just one(even if it´s just one, I´ll play a lot of the online!)?

To get the free download of both Motorstorm RC and Deadlocked you need to play online, presumably just once, next time they do the data gathering. They (SCEE) observe who plays FFA online during a given period. They just haven't announce the next dates they'll be doing this data collection.

Keep an eye on the PSblogs and play one online game during the times they say. For Motorstorm you get a download code e-mailed to you but it hasn't been announced how or when the free Deadlocked download will be done.

Ok thanks!
If anyone knows anything about the date, please post it here!

Deleted user

It should be coming out very soon now emoji

Deleted user

Any real date? I'm trying to catch up on the series and this is the only game that I'm missing, canon at least.

Deleted user

I dont think there's any real date but im pretty sure it'll come out soon

Any real date? I'm trying to catch up on the series and this is the only game that I'm missing, canon at least.

@avatar
Fox McCloud <3

I guess it'll come out around the same time as Vita QForce. I'm not gonna get it though, I do hardcopies only. Besides, I wouldn't have any reason to play on my PS2 anymore emoji

Deleted user

Sorry,accident emoji

Deleted user
Sorry,accident emoji

Okey, no problem. =)

NEW

Hello , I am french and i don't speak english very well , sorry emoji
Ratchet : Deadlocked will get out in August but we will know this release date in the end of month .
Do not forget , Ratchet Deadlocked is free for the owner of Ratchet and Clank : Full Frontal Assault emoji
Your sincerely emoji

Well This game's been out for a while now , and I was wondering…. Maybe its just MY game but has anyone else been seeing that during curtain cutscenes the characters twitch every few seconds? I mean everything else is fine the HD makes gameplay look amazing but thats the only flaw.emoji

Hey, it's probably out in Europe TOMORROW!
Finaly… It's on FB by RG now emoji

Deleted user

I hope so! It's about time European fans got to play.

Quick Question, Will I have to insert the Ratchet and Clank Q Force disc into my PlayStation(R) 3 and go to disc benefits to download this?