Thread: Really Random thread

Near the Central Station? Nice. We'll leave Amsterdam tomorrow and we'll return after several days of trips by taking a train from Paris. And we were told that the train will arrive on the Central Station. If we were lucky to spot one of them upon exitting the station and it's not too far, I hope we can go there. My cousins' family also come along with us, and they"?'re both gamers!

By the way, Amsterdam today is surprisingly pretty cold. And due to the jet lag, I slept at some time during the canal cruise emoji.

http://vimeo.com/72252701 here's a cool demo reel of Ratchet and CLank TOD boss animations!

During yesterday's cold day in Amsterdam, this is what we (me and my sister) thought:
User image

During yesterday's cold day in Amsterdam, this is what we (me and my sister) thought:

User image

Walking around in Amsterdam like:
User image

Yeah, you didn't really pick to most fantastic week. It's not far, not at all. When you walk out you see all those old buildings, there's a small street between them and both game shops are very close to each other. Walking distance, if you use Goolge Maps or whatever app you have on your phone, you should be able to find it. I'm guessing you'll go with Thalys? Yeah, that stops at Central Station.

My guess is 5 minutes from the Central Station to Game Over. Depends on the traffic, there are a few roads to cross. emoji

So, currently at Brussels, and…
User image
*Also includes chocolate as toppings and drinks

The weather is nice. Warmer than Amsterdam. But I'll be leaving tomorrow.

And I found this:User image
Ratchet? You might wanna buy those. emoji.

Oh, how is weather in your regions?

Am I the only one who wants to make a really random ratchet and clank ps4 thread

I thought we have a R&C PS4 thread?

Not a really random thread

So, currently at Brussels, and…

I'm guessing that means no Game Mania or Game Over? emoji

I already said we'll return to Amsterdam emoji. Don't worry. But that also depends on my parents' mood…

Not a really random thread

Of course it is not 'really' random, it's got a topic (R&C PS4) emoji Yeah, this pretty much serves us as a "Really Random Thread" of the PS4 game.

I already said we'll return to Amsterdam emoji. Don't worry. But that also depends on my parents' mood…

Ha! Understood emoji

Are you parents into video games a little?

Now I am surprised. I started this thread in 2013, and it is still going. I cannot believe it. I am so happy. This is by far one of my most popular ones. PARTY TIME!

English speakers love random!

Now I am surprised. I started this thread in 2013, and it is still going. I cannot believe it. I am so happy. This is by far one of my most popular ones. PARTY TIME!

With the endless amount of topics, this is bout to run VERY long forever…
(Well as long as this site keeps running)