Thread: Introduce yourself

Also,does anybody know how to change my avataremoji

You need to put a link of your avatar and can't be too large. Try Gravatar. You can upload the picture you want to use as your avatar there and adjust the size so it'll fit here.

Also,does anybody know how to change my avataremoji

You have to go to Profile settings (the thrid button on the "My profile" box at top of the page, then go at "Edit your profile" and you'll find it emoji

Deleted user

Hmm, not sure if I lost my prior username or if it got automatically deleted after being gone for so long… either way, I don't remember if I ever posted even back then, so may as well introduce myself.

As you can see, I go by AnthroOphidian, and due to past experiences in the fandom (even if they were on other parts of the net), I'd prefer to keep being called such for the time being. I'm admittedly a bit rusty when it comes to my knowledge of the franchise in its later years, but I did enjoy playing the first three games a lot in the past.

As for other things about me, I'm a semi-professional musician under a different name, and have frequently done covers, including of games I enjoy.

I see this forum hasn't been the most active lately, but honestly, I think it's for the better that I ease myself back into the community, anyway. That being said, I hope I'll have a good time here.

Hmm, not sure if I lost my prior username or if it got automatically deleted after being gone for so long… either way, I don't remember if I ever posted even back then, so may as well introduce myself.

As you can see, I go by AnthroOphidian, and due to past experiences in the fandom (even if they were on other parts of the net), I'd prefer to keep being called such for the time being. I'm admittedly a bit rusty when it comes to my knowledge of the franchise in its later years, but I did enjoy playing the first three games a lot in the past.

As for other things about me, I'm a semi-professional musician under a different name, and have frequently done covers, including of games I enjoy.

I see this forum hasn't been the most active lately, but honestly, I think it's for the better that I ease myself back into the community, anyway. That being said, I hope I'll have a good time here.

NVM; managed to find my account info via email address. Apologies for the confusion.

Anyway, I'm back, and hopefully I'll be more active.

Hello all of Ratchet Galaxy. My name's Zenith. Zen, Z, or Jackal are fine for names too. emoji
I found this site some time ago, but decided to join finally. Hopefully I didn't join too late! I've been a fan of Insomniac since their Spyro games, and so their creations almost feel like family at this point.
Hope to see all you soon.

Too late to party with most of the older members, but a small number of us are still here. Welcome!

Thanks!
Yeah, I might not be too terribly active myself. Hopefully the site will pick up again at some point.

The site usually picks up a little when a new Ratchet & Clank game is announced/released.
Hopefully there will be news within the next year.

Welcome, Zenith!
Feel free to post in some older R&C related topics. emoji

Hello everyone I am a game developer and I love "Ratchet and Clank" just like you and I am currently interested in creating a similar game for mobile as there are no such games yet for Android, Apple, Windows Phone… devices. I need your help to see if there is enough interest for this project and if you could give me some information on which I will reflect to better understand the fans of this game and to make a game according to your preferences that you will like.

Link to my research google form/sheet:
https://goo.gl/forms/oMXrqn5bKMX1aiLH3

Um...hello, I am new here. Although, I have been on a number of forum and other art sites like DeviantArt and Fanfiction.net. Still trying to figure out my way around this place, but I have posted a few things already, so feel free to check them out.

I have been a huge fan of Ratchet and Clank since I was 15, I have gotten back to writing a story that I started writing when I was 15 but I haven't touched it for 10 and I had just pulled it out a few years ago. I have already written a few of those stories and I will have them posted on here whenever I get to them. So, go right ahead and check out what I have posted so far.

OK, thanks.
Hi there emoji Welcome to Ratchet Galaxy ^^

It's nice to have some new content in our English fan-fiction section emoji I hope the publication system works fine for you. If you have any problem or encounter some bugs, feel free to contact me.
Welcome to Ratchet Galaxy, KPRCFFWriter. It's good to see the community grow a bit more.
So, where should I start? There are a lot of things to do on here and it may be easier to get myself out there if I did more, but I don't want to go crazy on here. Maybe post things in a few forums. To put it lightly, I have a lot to say.
So, where should I start? There are a lot of things to do on here and it may be easier to get myself out there if I did more, but I don't want to go crazy on here. Maybe post things in a few forums. To put it lightly, I have a lot to say.

Hey, welcome to RG KPRCFFWriter emoji there's lots of different threads here to post everything related to Ratchet and Clank emoji!