Thread: Really Random thread

Ah, the R&C comics. I'm still missing issues 1# and 3#. And the omnibus. But those things have shot up in price! And quickly too. 

As for Sly, they did recently release a Stubbins plush for Sly. And Totaku is a new figure series that *might* just go for a Sly at some point. I really hope so!

Hmmm I recently sold my comics #1 - #6 on Ebay for 20 euros to a guy in Australia recently xD.....I'm starting to think I should have bumped up the price a little hehe.

I think I'll start by saying something that I know is really random.

I was introduced to this website by someone I met on the Insomniac discord. I thought this would be a really, really great place to post of fanfic that I have been working on for at least 2 years now. I have been trying to get a lot of my stories on the web as a means of getting more attention to my story. I am on Starfox-Online, Fanfiction.net, DeviantArt and now I've come here to do exactly what I have been doing on all of those other sites. I will talk more about it soon.

I was introduced to this website by someone I met on the Insomniac discord. I thought this would be a really, really great place to post of fanfic that I have been working on for at least 2 years now. I have been trying to get a lot of my stories on the web as a means of getting more attention to my story. I am on Starfox-Online, Fanfiction.net, DeviantArt and now I've come here to do exactly what I have been doing on all of those other sites. I will talk more about it soon.

Sounds very interesting emoji looking forward to seeing the finished product  filename11.png 

Ah, the R&C comics. I'm still missing issues 1# and 3#. And the omnibus. But those things have shot up in price! And quickly too. 

As for Sly, they did recently release a Stubbins plush for Sly. And Totaku is a new figure series that *might* just go for a Sly at some point. I really hope so!

Hmmm I recently sold my comics #1 - #6 on Ebay for 20 euros to a guy in Australia recently xD.....I'm starting to think I should have bumped up the price a little hehe.

€20?! Wish I'd seen that listing. The Australian buyer must have had a field day! filename9.gif

StarFox-Online. Now that's a name I haven't seen a loooong time. 

Oh, and welcome, by the way!

I generally do find myself agreeing with a lot of his thoughts on the R&C games. When I played The PS4 R&C and finished it, it just didn't seem right, and his video on the topic really helped me see clear as to what exactly seemed off about that game.

So....someone on here used to have been on Starfox-Online. You're more than welcome to return to the site. I have been posting some things on the site. Just take a look at a few of the most recent posts made by me on SF fanfic and non-Starfox works. I have been reeeeeeeeaaaaaaallll busy lately.
Hey guys, I'm back. Not time no see and wow--love the new design!
Welcome back Animovie. What use is the new design without the people?

Well, seems almost everyone of "the old legion" has dropped by to admire the new design! 

filename11.png
"Old Legion". Ha, I like that name. But I haven't seen Filipuntik and Darkstar around. They gotta visit at least once to see the site's new look!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oonwupabzl4

Glad to see Ratchet and Clank are back...ish, but "a heroes heart cannot be swayed by bolts" is kinda cheesey. "I'll always have your back Ratchet."

Currently have EA on my lap. Curious about Anthem, whatever else BioWare is doing and hoping to see a single player Star Wars. For now, guess I'll have to wait through FIFA19.

Again EA has invited some fun devs! The Respawn Director was clearly having fun. Looking forward to hearing more about this Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order.

Battlefront II announced Clone Wars DLC. It's about time!
Clone...Wars? You mean THE Clone Wars?