Thread: The Star Wars Thread

He certainly has a fun way of explaining it!

Rio was fun character, I didn't expect that little band of thieves to die so soon, though.

Rebellion!! I love L3, but I know she's getting a lot of backlash. But c'mon guys, if the Falcon were a character, it couldn't be any other than that character!filename9.gif

So, what's your opinion on...maul's return?

You would NOT want to get my brother started on that. As soon as he found out about his appearance in the Clone Wars series, he was ranting up a huge storm.

As for other things, uh.......
Clone Wars.....series.....yeah....that.....
Yup, I love Maul's return! So glad they incorporated it into the film!

I agree! Especially with Sam Witwer to voice him again! 

I am wondering, though, how they'll put Qi'ra into Maul's story. Through a comic, a book... another film? Maul: A Star Wars Story

Hopefully a comic. I'd save maul's film return for the Kenobi movie emoji
Oh, no, my brother would not be happy about this.
Also, a Kenobi movie? Will it be live-action or animated? I don't know how long I can handle...uh...another animated Obi-wan Kenobi for...certain reasons....
Has the Kenobi movie been formally confirmed yet, though? I have to admit, I'd rather see a new or less established character for the next "A Star Wars Story". Like Boba Fett or... an Imperial. Wouldn't it be cool to see the first quarter of Battlfront II in movie format? 

Boba Fett is coming. And I think Kenobi is after that. Also, who doesn't love Clone Wars Kenobi?

He's my 2nd favorite character that JAT voices emoji

I like his...first Clone Wars series appearance a lot better.
Oh, crud, it's kicking in again.
I have been working on a few things regarding the Clone Wars series. They have helped me out tremendously with dealing with some...personal issues of mine. And it is a lot of fun. Oh, boy, it is a lot of fun? And I think it's a really good story because it should at the very least not perceive itself as being written as some insane fandom!!!

Well, I've got good news for you regarding my latest and next videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7y2gJ1T0K4

But A Star Wars Story: Boba Fett is only just a rumor too, isn't it? 

Ooh, I know! ASWS: Phasma. One can dream.

But A Star Wars Story: Boba Fett is only just a rumor too, isn't it? 

Ooh, I know! ASWS: Phasma. One can dream.

No, they already got the director of "Logan" to join I think.

I'm still hoping they'd make a Star Wars Story about Obi Wan.