Thread: Really Random thread

So... it's been pretty lonely here. What's everyone up to right now?

You'd figure out that with 525 pages of general talk down the line, the fatigue would set in

filename18.png
I've been posting a thread. Check it out anytime. ^_^
I've been posting a thread. Check it out anytime. ^_^

totally isn't the fanfic validator

sure, someday <: 

*Filipuntik finally shows up*

Yeah, of course. It doesn't seem to be as hectic as it was before.

Hey, activity!

Well I've got my hands full right now. Yesterday was the Deliver Us the Moon release party, complete with live performance of the credits music. It's been an interesting few weeks on my end. emoji

How's everyone else?

Well, I'm currently majoring in medicine. For the basics, it wasn't very different from high school biology. Just biology with some "extra spice". But now we've just started focusing on biochemistry, which involves a lot of chemistry. Although both biology and chemistry were both my favorite subjects at high school, this time it looks like it's gonna be a heck of a ride to master it. 

And by the way, what an interesting week you had! Must've been a blast to finally celebrate the game's release.

Oh, wow! That's a way cool profession you've chosen for yourself! I've always been interested in medicine, but it's never been a thing I've wanted to pursue. But I respect the people who do. What do you hope to do with this study later? 

Yes, wonderful! I've only had a very small hand in this release, think small 3D/2D props and some optimisation. But currently we've a new project in the works that I can really bite into. emoji

Wow, there is a lot you can do with that major. You're off to a good start. I really hope you find something in your field. I would be really happy if you did. A degree like that should never be overlooked.
Oh, wow! That's a way cool profession you've chosen for yourself! I've always been interested in medicine, but it's never been a thing I've wanted to pursue. But I respect the people who do. What do you hope to do with this study later? 

Yes, wonderful! I've only had a very small hand in this release, think small 3D/2D props and some optimisation. But currently we've a new project in the works that I can really bite into. emoji

For the job, I plan to be a physician, since I'm not sure if I'd like working as a lecturer or researcher. And I've been thinking of taking a specialty, though I'm still not sure which to choose since what we've learnt are still the tip of the iceberg.

Ah, physician. The best one. I'm assuming this is the first year of your bachelor then? The propaedeutics (as it's called here) is usually a bit like: "Have some of this, and that, and this!". Which can be nice when you're not 100% sure about what you're planning. 

Wow, there is a lot you can do with that major. You're off to a good start. I really hope you find something in your field. I would be really happy if you did. A degree like that should never be overlooked.

So what is your day-to-day? Aside from writing, of course!

I'm currently still in the first semester, so it's still a looooong way to go. I just hope I can make it through the whole thing without getting trouble. Also, one of the lecturers jokingly said "I guess you're starting to sleep less longer than usual.", which is sadly true. And it's funny how some medicine majors learn to keep people healthy while doing unhealthy habits themselves (I demand more time to sleep!).
Also, one of the lecturers jokingly said "I guess you're starting to sleep less longer than usual.", which is sadly true. And it's funny how some medicine majors learn to keep people healthy while doing unhealthy habits themselves (I demand more time to sleep!).

Well, you can say that again. During my first year I'd leave the house at 07:00 in the morning and return 01:30 the next morning! Only since the past two months, 3 years later, have I started eating breakfast again.

Yep, you've got a lot to look forward to, Doctor Ankadewo. filename5.gif

Wait what? You left home at 7:00 and returned at 1:30 the next day? That's... wow. It's good that you survived the ordeal. Must've been a great relief to finally be able to eat breakfast again.
Wait what? You left home at 7:00 and returned at 1:30 the next day? That's... wow. It's good that you survived the ordeal. Must've been a great relief to finally be able to eat breakfast again.

It...em...was part of their 'natural selection process'. Out of circa 500 applications, only 120 people are accepted each year, then slowly filtered to 80 (or far less) within the first year, because people can't handle it. Among other things, because of the late hours. So the first year is basically another process of elimination; it may sound harsh, but it's done smartly. 

The breakfast is awesome, though I honestly hadn't realized what an affect it had had to not eat until dinner, until now. So be aware now, you won't know you're ruining yourself until it's too late! filename1.gif