Thread: Ratchet & Clank Merchandise - Showcase, discussion, etc!

Some new items I added to my collection the last two months emoji 

That's a sweet haul, Gerben! I see that you did find a Secret Agent Clank press kit, also very cool.filename11.png

I would love to see your new collection set up some time.

That Tools of Destruction case gerbensteyaert has posted is really odd. I can't imagine any reason they'd have a case that looks like that.

You all have very nice collections. I feel like I'm the only one here with nothing in my collection. All I have is every game.

That Tools of Destruction case gerbensteyaert has posted is really odd. I can't imagine any reason they'd have a case that looks like that.

You all have very nice collections. I feel like I'm the only one here with nothing in my collection. All I have is every game.

Me neither. If it comes with a full playable promo disc, you'd assume they had some ToD artworks ready for marketing. The likeliest option to me is that someone made a mistake in artwork (even though it's the proper PAL logo).

Collecting's a whole different gig from playing the games. But it's never too late to start!

Yea they would have definitely had plenty of material. I feel like the most likely explanations are that either it really was a mistake, but they are generally more strict on ensuring the title is correct (Like they have 2 layers, a correct logo and whatever background artwork). Or perhaps the SM art was already a proven piece of cover art for the PS2, with pretty much the correct dimensions, so they just grabbed that.

EDIT: Never mind! 

GUYS I OPENED UP MY INSTAGRAM TO SEE THIS THIS IS REALL AHHHHHH

I DONT KNOW HOW TO SHARE THIS IMAGE AHHH WHY HERE JUST CLIKC THIS LINK SDAFHOISD I hope this one actually posts

Ooh, that is awesome! Looking forward to finding these! Talwyn is definitely on my hitlist! 

Talk about skeletons in a closet.

Poster

I've had this movie poster sitting in my basement for some three years now. I brought it home from a small town in Canada where they've received the promo materials, but never really came around to actually show it. The reason I've never hung it up is because I've hung up an almost identical copy of this and had the other framed practically accidentally. It's been collecting dust but now it's time to give it away.

Let's pretend that this is a sad story about the movie being so unsubstantial in the bigger picture that small cinemas wouldn't even screen it and not that I'm willing to mail it to anyone who'd express interest as long as they're willing to cover for the shipping.

I'll be putting it up for grabs on a local website anyway and I assume that the levels of activity here are so low that the chances of running into a crazy collector would be rather slim, but they're as slim as those that someone from the region would drive here to pick it up.

Very nice of you to try to find a new home for it! A shame the Insomniac boards are down. You probably would have found one in no time!

Perhaps you can also try the French version... if you haven't already.

Very nice of you to try to find a new home for it! A shame the Insomniac boards are down. You probably would have found one in no time!

Perhaps you can also try the French version... if you haven't already.

*crickets for two months*

Are there any French lurkers here who'd know if they have a dedicated forum thread for that?

I know this is a random shot in the dark but does anyone have a copy of boss fight! The art print that creaturebox did a few years ago for sale? I've been on the lookout for one on eBay for about a year and no one ever seems to list one. does anyone know anyone looking to sell or have one to sell themselves?
The Ratchet & Clank blind bags are very overpriced imo. The complete collections costs $1900...
The Ratchet & Clank blind bags are very overpriced imo. The complete collections costs $1900...

They what?! What kind of overpriced store is that? It'll be better to buy five retail boxes at a wholesale and hope you get all the variants out. Then sell the doubles.