Thread: Promo/promotional material

Hiya!

Long story short.

I had a videogame store some years ago, and I have one now once again.

This nutbolt got found in the storage, and I've been searchin' the regs at ePay and some other places, plus large game groups on FB, but alas.. no result at all.

What was this meant as? I look for info about it such as; was it a standalone part, or a part of a standee, or was it just hanging over the RnC games in game stores?

It's from 2003, and I assume it's a regional promotional thing, but I have never ever seen it here in Sweden before either.
Photos of the item can be seen via this DropBox link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/b1oennorkip6jol/AADGkqS3tyNGuUs8-oTL6npda?dl=0

Wow, weird. I've never come across this either. It doesn't seem to be shaped after the iconic R&C bolt, which is a strange desicion, in my opinion. The colour too.

It's the US title though "Going Commando". So this probably wasn't part of the European campaign.

What kind of material is it? It looks cast.

Wow, weird. I've never come across this either. It doesn't seem to be shaped after the iconic R&C bolt, which is a strange desicion, in my opinion. The colour too.

It's the US title though "Going Commando". So this probably wasn't part of the European campaign.

What kind of material is it? It looks cast.

The colour is off, and the bolt is dusty and somewhat greasy. It's made from styrofoam thou', the compact dito.

All right, all right. Very cool basement find though! Hope you can find some info on it at some point, but it might be one of few in existence.