Thread: Really Random thread

We'll see. I'm very curious to see whatever Insomniac will be doing now. Probably Spider-Man 2, but what else, hmm? 
We'll see. I'm very curious to see whatever Insomniac will be doing now. Probably Spider-Man 2, but what else, hmm? 

I happened across a post, on a R&C group in FB if I recall, that mentions that there will be some press release, from Sony (or the PlayStation overseers), about the initial run of games for the PS5 platform some time in June.  

Hopefully this will include SOME word about the hoped-for new Ratchet & Clank!  (Dear God I hope so!  It's time for Insomniac, probably under the orders of Sony, to stop being so damned tight-lipped about it already!)

I happened across a post, on a R&C group in FB if I recall, that mentions that there will be some press release, from Sony (or the PlayStation overseers), about the initial run of games for the PS5 platform some time in June.  

Hopefully this will include SOME word about the hoped-for new Ratchet & Clank!  (Dear God I hope so!  It's time for Insomniac, probably under the orders of Sony, to stop being so damned tight-lipped about it already!)

I really hope so too. It's been such a long time. I'm also curious if PlayStation is going to do anything with the recently acquired rights to Sunset Overdrive (maybe a port by a different studio) and if they will remaster the Resistance franchise.

i hope that jak 4 might be a possibility for ps5 ! That would be great! Also Ratchet and Clank future 5 ?  Maybe 
Sony will do a huge showcase on June 4th, and many rumors hint at a new Ratchet & Clank game. Very excited! 
New ratchet and clank = Amazing 
I'm looking forward to seeing what they have! I'm a little sceptical on them announcing a new R&C, but I'd like to be wrong, haha. 

What I also hope is them revealing PS5 has true backwards compatibility. Like how a Wii plays GameCube games en de PS2 does PSX. 

If I can transfer my saves that would be great XD ! My going commando grinding is almost complete ! Super close to platinum
Anddddd... The show has been postponed.

Ridiculous, kinda had enough of Sony...

Just to be clear, I think the #BlackLivesMatter issue is very important but if we are going to wait until there is peace everywhere...

Well guess we will never get the PS5 then. 

ikr ... This sucks .... Hopefully this stuff will get resolved
Yeah, they could get seriously bit in the @$$ if they if they didn't postpone. Social media makes everyone walk on their toes.

You couldn't phrase it better, Gerben. If we're all to wait for world peace, we could never move forward. Something horrible happens every day to someone. 

Even Peter Parker , I bet he was dying to hear his sequels release XD!
Excuse me for butting in, I haven't used this site in ages. I had to create another account cause i lost the password to my old one X(

I recently been ordering the blind bag vinyl figures and was wondering if anyone else did. If so, what did yall get? I'm looking to trade and buy. Duplicates seem to be pretty common with these. If this is the wrong thread to ask this, please direct me in the right direction.

Excuse me for butting in, I haven't used this site in ages. I had to create another account cause i lost the password to my old one X(

I recently been ordering the blind bag vinyl figures and was wondering if anyone else did. If so, what did yall get? I'm looking to trade and buy. Duplicates seem to be pretty common with these. If this is the wrong thread to ask this, please direct me in the right direction.

I haven't bought any of them yet because shipping to Europe is quite expensive (just like the blind bags). Since this place is pretty dead I'm afraid you won't find someone to trade with.

In other news, PS5 games reveal on 11th June filename13.png

man.