Thread: Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

That caught me so off guard! Like I did an actual double-take when that showed up filename7.gif

It looks sooo good, definitely willing to bet that's the cover art!

Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart title screen featured in today's PS5 UI showcase!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWAPCDF9N_8

I think the title art will probably feature the new female lombax, nefarious, maybe some of the other characters, etc. But this is still cool. Still hoping Ratchet gets a new armor design emoji

Deleted user

Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart title screen featured in today's PS5 UI showcase!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWAPCDF9N_8

That looks so cool! I want a full wallpaper with that render. 

Looks like you're right! filename8.png
That makes sense, I think Crash 4 had a bunch of alternate art that would show up on the store every now and then!

I was able to find a non-UI version of the image: perfect for Wallpaper!

The new background looks fantastic!
that looks so cool :0

I've removed the little logos in the top-left for those who want to use it for a desktop.filename11.png

I've removed the little logos in the top-left for those who want to use it for a desktop.filename11.png

Thank you! filename.png

Ooooh, noice. Thanks Heather, might consider using it as my wallpaper
New poll is up! What is your favorite design of Ratchet?

Really, it's based off of his facial appearance throughout all the games: PS2s include RaC 1 - RaC DL, and maybe even the PSP games. PS3 TOD and QFB have a similar facial design, while RaC ACIT takes a different designs. I'm assuming no one likes his spinofff ps3 designs from All4one - ITN, so I didn't bother putting them in there. Honestly, they aren't too far off from Ratchet's PS4 and Ps5 design, which is essentially the same look.

Rift Apart's design is growing on me, but ACIT will always be my favorite emoji

Aha, same. I love both the PS4 and Rift Apart design, but ACIT Ratchet is still my current favorite.
i think the crack design is the best . it fits ratchet the most as a character and looks way better than the nexus one

The boys have arrived.

Awesome! They look very cool. (Nice collection too)

I hope other retailers are about to add them to their shops now. Or maybe they'll end up as left over stock. filename.png