Thread: Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

Ratchet and "cLaNkAsTeR" have made their way to London! And they even have the PS buttons coming out of the rifts too! Plus, we get to see a really high-resolution image of Clank.

That's just really really really cool filename8.png

Ratchet and "cLaNkAsTeR" have made their way to London! And they even have the PS buttons coming out of the rifts too! Plus, we get to see a really high-resolution image of Clank.

What station is it? Is it Southgate or Highgate or is it a different station?

I think I read it's in Lancaster Gate 

Yup, hence the name C"Lankaster" emoji

Also, Clank is a clanker confirmed lol

I think I read it's in Lancaster Gate 

Imagine you're a tourist and you get off (and minded the gap) like:

Yup, hence the name C"Lankaster" emoji

Also, Clank is a clanker confirmed lol

"Roger roger, ehehehehehe"

And I hope they actually have the station's actual name written nearby lol, London's underground confused me when I got there.

haha.

nice reference i mean james arnold is the clone wars man. Is the new season good i haven't watched that show in ages!
haha.

nice reference i mean james arnold is the clone wars man. Is the new season good i haven't watched that show in ages!

It's a solid 2/3. 12 episodes = 3 arcs, each 4 episodes long.

#1: The Bad Batch - a classic Clones vs droids arc with all your favorite Jedi, Separatists, and even a new squad of Clone Commandos! 8/10

#2: Ahsoka's Journey - a filler arc where Ahsoka joins two imbecilic sisters on their mission to deliver spice. 4 episodes of nothing, followed up by a 2 minute scene where Ahsoka joins the Mandalorians at the end. 2/10

#3: The Siege of Mandalore - A full-length movie split up into 4 episodes, detailing the events of Revenge of The Sith, and how Ahsoka, Darth Maul, and Captain Rex deal with the war on Mandalore and Order 66. 10/10.

If you have Disney+, I would definitely recommend the first 4 episodes, and the last 4, which are some of the best animated series of all time, and one of the best forms of Star Wars media since ESB!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5nMuDUDIlQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmsEDlXOmh8&feature=emb_logo

Want to know how Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart mural's are made? This PlayStation featurette shows the amazing level of detail to make a painting come alive!

sent a link here to  xem92, a world record speedrunner for rac. You guys probably know who he is but i told you guys anyways

A Clank easter egg is featured in Cas Van De Pol's Star Wars: A New Hope Recap! I'd link the video, but it is quite gory, so watch at your own risk lol

awesome!

The Billboards return, this time in Glasgow!

Some sources on Reddit and twitter say Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart will have a release date of February 12th, 2021. Makes sense honestly, but I don't expect any REAL news until the Game Awards.