Thread: Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

Sure, (trust me, the threads are getting clogged by spammers and bots too)

Hey guys,

I took care of all the spambots, but you should consider joining the Ratchet Galaxy Discord server so you can message me there when crap like this happens. - I look at Discord a lot more than here these days... There's a link to the server at the bottom left under "follow us".

Edit: Perhaps I should look at this site more often, given that there's a new game coming out soon, but idk why I keep forgetting this place exists... filename33.png

Sure, (trust me, the threads are getting clogged by spammers and bots too)

Hey guys,

I took care of all the spambots, but you should consider joining the Ratchet Galaxy Discord server so you can message me there when crap like this happens. - I look at Discord a lot more than here these days... There's a link to the server at the bottom left under "follow us".

Edit: Perhaps I should look at this site more often, given that there's a new game coming out soon, but idk why I keep forgetting this place exists... filename33.png

thank you 

i hate ad bots

https://ratchet-galaxy.com/en/

Since I don't expect any new info on Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart this year, I decided to combine everything we know about Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart into one big news page as an end-of-the-year update!

As a Ratchet and Clank fan, it was a good Christmas emoji

i appriciate the funko-pops

I've seen a lot of posts on Reddit that you can play Ps3 games on the PS5 using PS Now. Is this true?
What has this site become, drug ads for forums
What has this site become, drug ads for forums

I've been seeing a lot of these posts lately. I've been seeing them almost every day for the past week or two now, and have been banning every account who posts them, but they just keep making more... I'm beginning to wonder if there's a way to ban IP addresses on this site... I may have to talk to the admin about this.

I've seen a lot of posts on Reddit that you can play Ps3 games on the PS5 using PS Now. Is this true?

Yes that should work, just like you can play PS3 games op PS4 en PC using PS Now

Deleted user

You can, but it streams the game over the internet. I tried it out and it was pretty meh from my experience. It's not as good as playing it from the actual console that's for sure. 

You can, but it streams the game over the internet. I tried it out and it was pretty meh from my experience. It's not as good as playing it from the actual console that's for sure. 

You'd need an ethernet cable. I tried it, and it works like a charm! I'm currently reliving my favorite Ratchet and Clank game, A Crack in Time, but I noticed that Tools of Destruction seems to be missing from the list. Is it available to be played at all?

i appriciate the funko-pops

Speaking of those funko-pops mine finally arrived! I'm probably the only person in my country that owns these.

Why are most of your images little "Do Not Enter" symbols?

Mine? If yes, then I don't know. But since your a moderator and you know how it works. Can you tell me how to insert images so they can show up?

Yes that should work, just like you can play PS3 games op PS4 en PC using PS Now

The only Ratchet and Clank game I can't seem to find on PS now or the PS store is Tools of Destruction. Is this because TOD doesn't have trophies? The RaC Trilogy has trophies, and it's still not available either.