Thread: Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

"When the evil Dr. Nefarious uses a device that can access alternate dimensions to find a galaxy where he always wins, Ratchet and Clank are separated," The official description reads. "As they try to reunite, they will meet a new Lombax resistance fighter, explore new and familiar locales (but with new dimensional twists!), and wield a whole new arsenal of out of this world weapons."

Insomniac Games notes that this is a great place to start for the Ratchet & Clank franchise, as it will be a "stand-alone storyline," but it will reward fans of the series that began in 2002 on the PS2 with "deeper layers of connection to previous games."

Insomniac also reveled Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart's box art, key art, pre-order bonuses, and the digital deluxe edition, all of which you can see below.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Impression of Planet Proxima Centauri with New the stars, Centauri a and Centauri B - Information about Proxima Centauri.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6GNLfVT8Oc

Hello there! Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart just got a release date and pre-order bonus, but a mysterious animated pilot episode called "Ratchet and Clank Life of Pie" has many fans worried about the fate of the series. How will Ratchet and Clank react to this news? Find out now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6GNLfVT8Oc

Hello there! Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart just got a release date and pre-order bonus, but a mysterious animated pilot episode called "Ratchet and Clank Life of Pie" has many fans worried about the fate of the series. How will Ratchet and Clank react to this news? Find out now!

i love your animations dude i watch them a lot , keep going like this filename13.png

New full screen image of Ratchet and Clank key art. Better look at Emperor Nefarious.

Ratchet & Clank PS4 will be free soon: https://blog.playstation.com/2021/02/23/play-at-home-returns-four-months-of-offers-for-playstation-games-and-entertainment-begin-march-1/#sf243317373

Wondering if they will add PS5 enhancements like some other games. And R&C is getting quite some love recently, really hoping for some remasters!

PS state of Play is also this Thursday! Maybe Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart will FINALLY get some more gameplay revealed emoji

A high-rez image comparison of the two armors emoji

Deleted user

A high-rez image comparison of the two armors emoji

Absolutely love the way it looks in Rift Apart! Plus the wrench recolour matches so well! Just a couple more months until it finally comes out

Deleted user
While not Rift Apart related specifically, Ratchet 2016 is getting a 60fps patch for PS5. Honestly, that's going to be worth another playthrough for me! 

The wear on all the leather parts. I love it.

Clank gets his time to shine two days after Ratchet! I have a feeling that Dr Nefarious is next, and maybe the Female Lombax.

Lotsa good stuff coming in! I want to do a news post, but I have a feeling that next week will be the trailer emoji

Ahhh what an amazing shot! Can't get over how good Ratchet's fur looks!

Really far-fetched theory, but do you see the confetti in the top-right corner and above Clank's head? I wonder if this is during that parade where we saw the balloons in the trailer... filename26.gif