Thread: Arena in Maktar Nebula or in Joba?

Deleted user

Which arena did you like best when it comes to design, challenges and overall gameplay in Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando?

It's kind of hard to choose which one was more fun and appealing, but I would have to say that Joba's arena was better than Maktar's arena.

Joba's arena challenges did had variety and were pretty unique in gameplay and design compared to the ones in Maktar Nebula. I especially liked the Cage Matches where you're up-side down the most. Some challenges were really annoying to deal with, but other than that, Joba's arena was fun and had personality overall.

the Maktar Nebula's arena was quite blandish in design and the challenges weren't that exciting, even if I play most of the challenges in that arena to earn more bolts. It's fun, but I think it's challenges and design didn't impressed me that quickly. It definitely felt like the Mukow arena in Tools of Destruction.

It's kind of hard to choose which one was more fun and appealing, but I would have to say that Joba's arena was better than Maktar's arena.

I agree,because the arena in Joba was more fun and appealing,but for some weird reason,this arena reminds me of the Agorian Battleplex.Maybe because of the difficulty.

But the arena in Maktar Nebula really did remind me of the arena in Mukow.Again,maybe because of the difficulty.

Overall,the arena in Joba was more appealing and fun than the arena in Maktar Nebula. emoji

Maktar was ez except for the challenge of no hit b2 brawler and no hit/wrench only. joba was cool and only last few challenges were hard.

Joba emoji

Joba for sure because it was more challenging, and didn't have the b2brawler that kept on having me shoot mini-nukes in between its legs. btw the gladiators were boss with the air helmets and i loved the gravitational boots' purpose in the arena.

Definitely Joba, but actually, why do we limit this to Going Commando? There are lots of Arenas throughout the Ratchet and Clank series!

Just listing all the Arenas from the games:

GC:
1) Maktar Resort Arena
2) Joba Arena

UYA:
3) Annihilation Nation

DL:
4) Battledome (And some other Arenas spread throughout the Shadow Sector)

ToD:
5) Mukow, Imperial Fight Festival Arena

ACiT:
6) Agorian Battleplex

ItN:
7) Destructapalooza

SaC:
8) Prison Planet Arenas

Definitely Joba, but actually, why do we limit this to Going Commando? There are lots of Arenas throughout the Ratchet and Clank series!

Just listing all the Arenas from the games:

[long list that I cut out of the quote to save space]

From that list of all the arenas from the entire series I think my favourite arena is Annihilation Nation simply for that utterly insane Qwarktastic Battle! emoji (also it had obstacle courses, which was a nice unique twist!)

Mine was destructapalooza, but I wased that there was a weapon-switched contest.

I thought the Maktar Nebula arena was more fun and the battle's were more tense :oui: