Thread: Anyone collecting the Jak and Daxter Limited Run Games?

I've very luckily managed to get all three games so far, just waiting on Jak X to be released. They are an absolute nightmare to get, which is a shame really. Has anyone else managed to get either the collectors editions or the standard editions? I really want all four to get the unreleased game case for Jak 4.

I would love to see a release of the Ratchet trilogy (including Deadlocked) like this:

Lucky you!

I was actually really surprised Naughty Dog had to cut a deal with Limited Run to get these physical versions published and not Sony.

If they'd been mass produced, I might have hunted the three down to give the J&D franchise yet another chance. I was never able to get into any of them, but I can't put my finger on why exactly.

Yes, I love the LRG releases. Please make something R&C related happen...

I'll take a PS4 remaster of the entire Future Saga! Including Nexusfilename11.png

I'll take a PS4 remaster of the entire Future Saga! Including Nexusfilename11.png

Me too! I'm really a bit frustrated that we aren't getting any R&C news...

I WANT A REMASTER OF THE ORIGINALS! I WANT A FUTURE REMASTER! I WANT A NEEEEEEW GAAAAAMEEEEEEE!! 

haha :p 

Not sure what a remaster of the originals could offer though. Unless they come with a bunch of loot just like shown above!

And as far as a new entry goes--íf there is one--it's probably in its kiddie shoes right now. And they'll remain silent about it until it's become something they're comfortable with. 

But honestly, I think it might be another while. They're kind of at an impasse. Please the new target audiance with R&C2 reboot, please the old with a "Future sequel"... both...?