Thread: Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

Rift Apart is getting some cool magnets as a pre-order bonus in Belgium!

Such a bummer that I'm not getting them since I haven't pre-ordered.

https://www.gamemania.be/nl/games/playstation-5/145719_ratchet-clank-rift-apart

Really? The one time I'm not pre-ordering a Ratchet & Clank game, they suddenly have a bonus. filename14.png

EDIT: Wait a minute... €80!? [faints]

I know, €80 is a lot right... Nedgame is €75, still a lot. 

Really curious what the magnets will look like irl. 

I've asked some colleagues, but sadly they're probably not going to pre-order the game. Too bad my mate left Game Mania, he might have been able to secure some. filename9.gif

It's crazy to think we're only about a month away from this game emoji
It's crazy to think we're only about a month away from this game emoji

Well, you are! Haha. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you're the only PS5 owner on our side of RG. 

For the first time in 10 years I'm not getting R&C on launch. But with consoles that are impossible to get, a very slow library of games to play and said games costing €80(!) a piece... I think I am still okay. 

I hope it's a trilogy by the time I'm getting one! Definitely aiming for a generation 2 (or above) PS5 right now.

If you are on twitter, you can monitor PS5 sales in your area, and create alerts for when they come out. I did that, and I just BARELY got one :p

It's a terrible market, that's for sure. Hopefully, soon it will be available to more.

Due to the vast amount of new info and spoilers for Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart, I will not be posting anything until the game's release.
So.......how did everyone like the game? Or have you played/seen it?
So.......how did everyone like the game? Or have you played/seen it?

I just started playing this game a while back and I loving it so far. So, here you gofilename6.png

is it share playable?
is it share playable?

i think using the share play feature is blocked only in some countries for some games usually it is war themed games or really popular ones

i don't think ratchet and clank rift apart is blocked tho in most countries so you should be good share playing it