Sujet : Returning Characters in Full Frontal Assault?

Membre supprimé

well i did find out that there is gonna be a new character

a new bad guy coz i read a page about this game and it said that qwarks going to meet a new enemy or something like that so… what do you think the "new enemy" will be like?

Maybe (spoiler from the comics)

Zogg

i doubt it'll be zogg cause he got trapped in another dimension in the comics so i don't think zogg's going to be in it

I would like to see chairman dreak it sounded like that in the trailer:spoilers:emoji

I would like to see chairman dreak it sounded like that in the trailer:spoilers:emoji

Have you forgot that Drek is dead, already?

yes, seems it's not such a small country after all eh?.. who am I kidding, were tiny!

Sorry, dragging this off-topic a bit, now to re-rail this here thinggy; It's possible they could be Slorgs with new paint jobs? Because it is a small mini-adventure, and judging by the one screenshot we have, and that first picture (I don't know where the screenshot is, but I saw it somewhere in the Insomniac Forums, and it looked very All 4 One like. I mean Ratchet & Clank were fighting a Collector Minion!

This part might not be 100% correct, but I'm pretty sure it is… Insomniac said this game was post-A4O, does that not mean before? Which would mean there shouldn't be any collector minions!

I read somewhere that ffa is built on the A4O engine, so probably they are just for testing. There also are a lot of RaC3 screens with the RaC2 HUD

EDIT: We also shouldn't forget that in the first screens, there were scout minions.

Membre supprimé

emojiHmm hopefully Skrunch,Helga,Ace hardlight,Skidd McMarks and Al will return in FFA/Qforce

Membre supprimé
What do you mean!!? I love Tachyon! I hope he comes back in FFA too.

*faints* YES. WE SHALL RISEEEEEEEE

back on topic….

……
…..

*still goes on about him*

Seriously though, how could he NOT come back at this point? i mean, it doesn't HAVE to be FFA but COME ON.

SRJSFangirlPL ther is no proof that he is really dead.his suit could of protected him.emojiemojiemoji

SRJSFangirlPL ther is no proof that he is really dead.his suit could of protected him.emojiemojiemoji

He got shot as directly with a laser designed to destroy planets! If his suit is stronger than a planet how did Ratchet manage to even scratch the darn thing let alone destroy the weapons and hovering function???

there is a 99% chance he is gone… there is practically no way he will return. That laser was just too darn strong. (planets are really really REALLY REALLY tough)

He got shot as directly with a laser designed to destroy planets! If his suit is stronger than a planet how did Ratchet manage to even scratch the darn thing let alone destroy the weapons and hovering function???

there is a 99% chance he is gone… there is practically no way he will return. That laser was just too darn strong. (planets are really really REALLY REALLY tough)

Well, theoretically, Drek could maybe have used some sort of emergency telepot between when he crashed and when the laser was fired, but I still highly doubt he will return; in fact I seem to remember seeing an interview somewhere with Insomniac Games that said that they will not bring him back.

Well, theoretically, Drek could maybe have used some sort of emergency telepot between when he crashed and when the laser was fired, but I still highly doubt he will return; in fact I seem to remember seeing an interview somewhere with Insomniac Games that said that they will not bring him back.

Yes, I'm sure in the IG Forums an Insomniac has said that he's gone, but I'm not sure.

lombaxdude42 thanks someone supports me drek would probably plan for anything…even if he is beatemoji

emojiemojii would also like to see the blarg there still aliveemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojismiley attack

User image

User image

If he didn't appear after Ratchet and Clank… Why on earth would be be returning now? Don't think he'll be coming back…

Pictures with captions are the answers to everything. KBABZ is the one to thank for that problem solver, see it written in bold so we know it's true emoji