Sujet : Really Random thread

So, how's autumn out there? Is it already getting colder?

Well, it's been in the 90s and 100s in Texas! We've still been swimming and playing soccer and enjoying the heat (trust me, I used to live in New Jersey–snow was not our friend) emoji

Oh, the temperature's not so different here. It was around 35-36° C (around 95-97° F). And it rained in the evening, so at least we got refreshed after a hot day.

Well, everything here changed into Silent Hill yesterday. Can't see any farther than 3 meters.

This is a random question , but does anybody think Patrick warburton would make a good replacement for captin quark if jim ward stop doing it?

Well, everything here changed into Silent Hill yesterday. Can't see any farther than 3 meters.

That sounds… creepy. I hope there won't be any kind of freak accidents. Things could happen in a foggy day.

In other news, Mount Agung in Bali has been showing signs of activity and might erupt soon. I fear that it would cause destruction throughout most of the island and the volcanic ash would go all the way to my province.

That sounds… creepy. I hope there won't be any kind of freak accidents. Things could happen in a foggy day.

In other news, Mount Agung in Bali has been showing signs of activity and might erupt soon. I fear that it would cause destruction throughout most of the island and the volcanic ash would go all the way to my province.

Sadly there were a lot of fatal car accidents on the evening news.

Lots of natural disasters these days. Was it known it is an active volcano, or…?

This is a random question , but does anybody think Patrick warburton would make a good replacement for captin quark if jim ward stop doing it?

Joe Swanson, hm? Personally I'd prefer them to stoo using the character. Jim Ward mákes Cpt. Qwark.

Sadly there were a lot of fatal car accidents on the evening news.

Lots of natural disasters these days. Was it known it is an active volcano, or…?

Joe Swanson, hm? Personally I'd prefer them to stoo using the character. Jim Ward mákes Cpt. Qwark.

I agree with you , its just i could legitametly see Patrick Warburton voicing , mostly because he would get quark's egotistical personality down.

It is known as a volcano, but the last eruption was around 53 years ago. And last time I checked on Google, the first thing that I saw was "SOS evacuation". The airport's probably gonna be closed soon.

TJ Fixman is posting pictures of the original Ratchet and Clank Movie script if y'all wanna check it out.

TJ Fixman is posting pictures of the original Ratchet and Clank Movie script if y'all wanna check it out.

Well, that explains the robot arm in the deleted scenes. The plumber joke was pretty good too. I wonder if Elaris and Nefarious really worked together in the original script.

User image
These are the new plushies that esc-toy was working on…they aren't that impressive, truth be told.

Yeah, I prefer the Stubbins version. While these, they look meh, especially the eyes.

The Stubbins has the wrong eye colour, but it's still a neat plush. Still looking out for the Clank, Sly and Nate of that series!

As for these… Clank looks like a off. Ratchet still looks pretty cool!

Ugh, those things almost look gross. The Stubbins look cute and cuddly, those things look like they want to kill me. I think I'll pass on this merchandise and save my money for the art book.

Hey guys emoji (oh gosh he's still alive)

Was wondering if anyone came across this game as well.. it really reminds me of a certain other furry guy with pointy ears and a robotic sidekick that uses melee and ranged weapons against his outlandish enemies..
Gameplay seems to be a lot more DmC-like, but honestly, i think i might enjoy this a lot. It's too soon to say it, but i might end up pretty hyped for this emoji

User image