Sujet : Finding Toys online

I am looking for the ratchet and clank toys online at aliexpress .com.  However the few sellers in China that have ratchet and clank future toys all have what looks like fake reviews.  People posting the same customer photo for different star ratings. 

Anyone on here ever trusted Ali express for ratchet and clank toys?

Haven't bought my R&C figures there, but most AliExpress sellers are reliable. At your own digression, of course. If you start noticing weird things like double reviews and their rating isn't above 95,5%, then it might be too good to be true.

Also note that most of the items on AliExpress are bootleg. They'll come with boxes and even the copyright markings on their feet are there, but it's fake. Doesn't always mean you get a bad quality item (I've several bootleg PVC statues with fantastic paint appliance from Ali), but it's not original.

I am looking for the ratchet and clank toys online at aliexpress .com.  However the few sellers in China that have ratchet and clank future toys all have what looks like fake reviews.  People posting the same customer photo for different star ratings. 

Anyone on here ever trusted Ali express for ratchet and clank toys?

I have bought Aliexpress R&C toys.

They are quite cheap (even cheaper then when they were released). If you buy them used on eBay, you will pay more than those on Aliexpress.

First of all, most people don't know that you can buy them on Aliexpress. To my experience, the ones that are being sold there are a 'bad' batch. They all have some defects. Some are very small, some are a little bigger. I had the Qwark figure that was missing a little paint on its leg. It wasn't a problem for me because it was still quite decent.

But, don't expect that you will be able to keep them in package (like I do for collecting reasons), because the package is always damaged due to the long travel.

Hi.

For the Qwark's figure I made a comparison between the original and the copy of Ali express. We can see problems with mold finishes, quality and paint finishes and joints of the figure.

Ah, look at that. I might buy some duplicates then! I have the originals from when they first came out, but two of them I received with defects. My Zurkon's 'leg' had already broken off inside the packaging and Clank's legs won't fold in.