Sujet : Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

Meet the new Rivet.
Very nice! I am excited to see rift apart come out. (I am slimcognitoatemyfish btw but changed my name)
Aarg. The gameplay they're showcasing on State of Play. I'd almost go after a PS5. Almost. It looks absolutely beautiful!
Rivet: Speaks

No. Nonono. What!? That's totally Jennifer Hale! Jennifer Hale voices her!! Oh, my heart. Must... remain... strong...

There is so much news in this gameplay....I-I don't know how to write a news article on it!
Membre supprimé
I'm so hyped for this game! I loved the gameplay the new weapons they showed off and just how big the environments are. I can't wait to get my hands on it! 

https://ratchet-galaxy.com/en/ New Ratchet and Clank news page is up! Whew, I can't believe I'm saying this, but Ratchet and Clank need to lay off the news for a bit lol

"The visuals and open-world elements that this planet has is everything Cyberpunk 2077 wishes it could live up to: a bustling city overrun by robots and ships!"

filename9.gif

"The visuals and open-world elements that this planet has is everything Cyberpunk 2077 wishes it could live up to: a bustling city overrun by robots and ships!"

filename9.gif

It's true tho -- this game is much better at creating a "cyberpunk city" like Nefarious's than Cyberpunk 2077 actually did.

Definitely! One of my favorite things I'm seeing now is how vibrant it all is. They're adding a lot of dynamic and detail to their worlds. Back when I played ToD, I loved the little robot folks wandering around Metropolis. Now that's increased by... a lot. 

And also the Troglosaur that reaches in to have a bite. Fantastic!

A Crack in Time be like:

In terms of story, I don't know how this game will hold up. It seems to be taking a lot from the PS4 title, but it can definitely learn from the future series and OGs. 
In terms of story, I don't know how this game will hold up. It seems to be taking a lot from the PS4 title, but it can definitely learn from the future series and OGs. 

The entire Future Saga was of course a beautiful story of family and friendship. It's a small piece we've had of Rift Apart so far, but I would agree they're hitting some themes we've already seen. But! I wouldn't cast a vote just yet. With these vibrant locations, the music, this quality of dialogue... for the first time since ACiT I'm seeing a game that is worthy