Sujet : Improvements

Maybe give the R&C Movie its own section on the forums like the games have

Good idea! I'm gonna tell them the idea!

Thanks emoji

Thanks emoji

No problem emoji

Is it possible to create Stats Cards for both All 4 One and Full Frontal Assault?

Is it possible to create Stats Cards for both All 4 One and Full Frontal Assault?

It's better that you send Vince4x4 a PM for that, or just post it to the French community cause he neve check this thread…

It's better that you send Vince4x4 a PM for that, or just post it to the French community cause he neve check this thread…

But I do ! Sometimes… emoji Sorry if we're not very present of the english version, but the french one already takes us quite a lot of time, even more since we started development for the new version (V.3). Feel free to send me private messages when you have any special requests emoji

We actually can't create stats cards for those games, unless we have the permission of Insomniac Games, such as we did with the ACIT stats cards. Though, it's not something that will happen I guess since they don't have any dedicated stats section on their website, which means no direct way for us to retrieve players' data. Sorry !

Something I noticed, we still don't have the Up Your Arsenal and Deadlocked cutscenes.
Is RatchetLombax (I believe he's the one in charge of stuff like this) unable to record or something? I noticed the French version already has them. In fact I think they have every cutscene in the series, including the ones from the PSP games.
Just curious.

As a frequent user of the mobile version, I think it would be nice if the "Edit Profile", "Fanfics", and "Fanarts" section are accessable without needing to switch to desktop version

Something I noticed, we still don't have the Up Your Arsenal and Deadlocked cutscenes.
Is RatchetLombax (I believe he's the one in charge of stuff like this) unable to record or something? I noticed the French version already has them. In fact I think they have every cutscene in the series, including the ones from the PSP games.
Just curious.

I guess he was in charge of those cutscenes, but I'll ask him just to be sure. I wish I had the tools to capture and record all of this.

As a frequent user of the mobile version, I think it would be nice if the "Edit Profile", "Fanfics", and "Fanarts" section are accessable without needing to switch to desktop version

The mobile version has only a few months left to go before we get rid of it, but for the best ! Actually, Ratchet Galaxy V.3 will have a responsive design, and so, you will have access to all of the content and functions whether you are using a PC or a mobile device.

Responsive? Do you mean that the new version is suitable for both PC and mobile devices?

Responsive? Do you mean that the new version is suitable for both PC and mobile devices?

The new version will adapt to the size of the screen, according to the staff.

I see. Thanks for the info!

Exactly emoji

So, will there be more emoticons in RG's new version?