Sujet : A Crack in Time Soundtrack, which I made myself

Hey guys. Apologies about writing this in English, but I've made an account here just to let you know a few things.

First off, I'm KBABZ from the Insomniac Games Forums, and a year or so ago I made a Soundtrack for Ratchet & Clank (Future): Quest for Booty, which you have in your Soundtrack section. Well, just now I've finished making a Soundtrack for A Crack in Time. The Soundtrack is HUGE, with over 200 Tracks being recorded directly from the game, and some from Boris' site. This includes the in-game music, Pirate Radio, and the Radio Ads. Everything from The Caretaker's Awakening to that music that plays on the radio when you get into the Agorian Cruiser on Morklon.

There are a few things about the Soundtrack though. I worked very hard on this, over a full week of doing nothing but working on the Soundtrack, so I was a bit annoyed when my QFB Soundtrack was distributed without me being credited. As such, there are going to be several versions of the CiT Soundtrack.

The first is the Public Soundtrack. This contains all of the music, but at 160kbps. High enough for average Joe not to notice, but low enough for audiphiles to notice themselves. The low bitrate is also so that the file size can be kept down to a minimum, as the Public Soundtrack is 571MB, in addition to avoid any legal wranglings with APM Music, who provided the tracks for the Radio Stations. The second one is the Essential Soundtrack. This version contains only the best/important tracks in the game, at 320kbps. This Soundtrack is 304MB.

The final version is the Private Soundtrack. This contains everything at the full 320kbps, however I only provide it to people I trust will not distribute it online, in addition to them owning the full game (think GBA ROMs). This is the largest of the Soundtracks, at 1.10GBs.

I hope you understand my reasoning as to making the different versions, and I'll gladly let you guys have the Public and Essential Soundtracks in your Music section. And again, I apologize for the English, hope at least a few of you understand what the heck I'm talking about.

Hey there KBABZ emoji

An English Version has been released a few weeks ago, and you can access it by clicking on the English/Americain flag on the Speedbar (orange bar below the banner).
Hopefully, Barnaby will take care of the Soundtrack after Xmas, but will still can store your RIP on the site until it's done, along with giving you credit, of course emoji

Anyway, can you send us the download links? I'm sure a lot of our members can't wait emoji

Alright, I'll be sure to head over there.

The Soundtracks aren't up just yet, they should be tomorrow.

In the meantime, if you've been craving the CiT Groovitron Tracks, you can snag them and the ToD ones in The Ultimate Groovitron Collection here:

http://zantor64.fs2downloads.com/music/Groovitron/

Click the bottom link to download all the music in one zip file.

Hey there KBABZ. emoji So you ripped music from ACIT now, eh?