Sujet : Ratchet & Clank: Going Mobile Sequel

They really have to made a sequel to the mobile game of Ratchet & Clank. Some better graphics and add some more weapons, publish it for IOS & Android and you have a N° 1 app!
What do you guys think about it?

User image

I actually never played it. I downloaded it once for my PC, but it downloaded many things but the game. Spend an hour trying to get the damn browser-hack over with. Glad I managed to do that on my own xD

So no, just because of that bad memory I'm not looking forward to a sequel. emoji

I actually never played it. I downloaded it once for my PC, but it downloaded many things but the game. Spend an hour trying to get the damn browser-hack over with. Glad I managed to do that on my own xD

So no, just because of that bad memory I'm not looking forward to a sequel. emoji

I downloaded to my previous phone and it worked perfect!!

It was called Ratchet And Clank: Clone Home witch was orriginally intended to be the sequel to Going Mobile. They cancelledd it half way into the production because it interfered with the story of size matters.

It was called Ratchet And Clank: Clone Home witch was orriginally intended to be the sequel to Going Mobile. They cancelledd it half way into the production because it interfered with the story of size matters.

Yeah, know that, but i wish they just bring it out now emoji