Sujet : Exterminator Trading Cards

Does anyone have them all? I only have 4 of them so far and are there any pictures of them online anywhere? I find the info in them to be pretty funny and interesting, like how Reactor's element is 'Lollypop' emoji

I just cant be bothered getting all the skillpoints… it takes so long!

Membre supprimé

I've only got 3 of them (yeah, useless I know XD I just dont have time to play the games much…emoji which are… Shellshock, Ace Hardlight and The Eviscerator.

There are pictures of them on this site too, actually. Right here http://en.ratchet-galaxy.com/rd-card.php (not with the descriptions though)

I only have a pic of Ace's card from the game though (someone sent it to me, I didnt take the screenshot myself or else I would have gotten the other cards. I'll try asking him for the other 5 though lol)
User image

but yeah, I do remember someone saying that Reactors element was Lollypop and I do wonder why the hell Ace's is Tire emoji

i have all except for vox

EDIT: now i have all including ninja ratchet emoji

Membre supprimé

Now that I think about it, I would love for that card game to exist, and the exterminators card would be those ultra rare cards like the three beasts in Yu-Gi-Oh!

I thought those cards were kind of weird. They didn't make sense to me xD I just saw them as alt. trophies for the milestones of game. The pictures look cool though emoji

Membre supprimé

It would be cool if those cards game in a set in real life,were you could trade the cards and collect them all emoji