Thread: What do you do after a stressful day?

Deleted user

From school, work or other occupations, what do you usually do when you are stressed out to have some time for yourself?

Depending on my schedule and behaviour, here's what I do after a tough day.

- Have a cup of tea or a bottle of beer (Don't worry, I'm 24.)
- Go on the computer (mostly watching videos online)
- play a game I've already beaten before.
- Draw or colour
- Take my dog out for a walk

And I think that is it. Sometimes I would watch a movie or a TV program, but I cannot really sit still for those and do something else while a movie or a TV show is on.

Eat! emoji Normally toast… Infact it's always toast. Either that or play a game for a minute or so (unless it's the game that's stressin' me out of course emoji )

I would:
have a cup of tea

watch some funny YouTube videos to try and cheer myself up

or maybe, given apt circumstances,think over the day and work out what I could do to improve the situation so that it's likely to cease being a problem.

This last one I've been doing VERY frequently over the past few weeks [VERY complicated situation], and, so far, everything I've tried has only made things worse emoji

I mostly just listen to music, always works for me. Well, That, or nail-biting… or banging my head on the desk…. emoji

I work on my fan fiction. The stresses just melt away…

Deleted user
I mostly just listen to music, always works for me.

I also listen to music too, but I would either do that anyways when I'm on the computer or when I'm drawing/painting in my room.

Deleted user

After when I have a stressful day, I usually take a nap and sometimes also go out for a walk and watch stuff that I like on YouTube.

On Friday nights, I like to go on Youtube or PS3, or do an R+C fanart, or watch some recorded episodes of the Big Bang Theory.

Man, I need fresh air…

i just go on the computer, blast some music at full blast with my earphones, and either play solitare, ore just go and read something online.

I draw the night away and listen to music till 3.00 am! emoji Infact on some Friday nights, this is what I do..

1. Go on the computer
2. Get my headphones
3. Listen to Skrillex
4. Blast the living light away
5. drink canned coke!

Although energy drinks gives you much more of a blast and gets the blood pumpin! emoji

Well, I usually draw while watching a movie (While quoting every word.), search for templates and bases on my computer, play video games, write fanfics, read Maximum Ride, watch comedians on youtube (But that's only if I'm really upset.), or just put on my headphones and put on Pandora on my phone or my computer. emoji

But then there's WRITERS BLOCK. Whole nother ball game there, my friends…emoji

I usually relax and read. As of a few months ago I come onRatchet Galaxy and post a few messages. I also enjoy playing RaC and blowing things up.emoji That helps with stress.

I usually relax and read. As of a few months ago I come onRatchet Galaxy and post a few messages. I also enjoy playing RaC and blowing things up.emoji That helps with stress.

Agreed! It lets out alot of anger! Beating up Agorians at the Battleplex will do that emoji