Thread: What exactly happened to the cragmites?

I dunno, never really gave it some thought. But I agree that they'd been banished to Reepor. :oui: That would make the most sense. At least to me, anyway… emoji

Deleted user
You're really going with this whole extermination thing, aren't you?

KILL

Uh oh. Anybody got a riot shield?

This means war! Fire!!

How about a RYNO? Anybody got one of those?

Ratchet killed them all?

I use to think this. But then realised you only kill about 30 Cragmites, so that's hardly an army :P

Do we know how many cragmites came through? If it was me I'd let a few through, make sure they supported me, then let the rest through. Thereby ensuring I was in command. So maybe only an elite 30 odd came through. Otherwise, I reckon they were banished, contained, imprisoned etc.

Good thinking! I never would have thought of that!

Ratchet killed them all?

I use to think this. But then realised you only kill about 30 Cragmites, so that's hardly an army :P

Do we know how many cragmites came through? If it was me I'd let a few through, make sure they supported me, then let the rest through. Thereby ensuring I was in command. So maybe only an elite 30 odd came through. Otherwise, I reckon they were banished, contained, imprisoned etc.

Well Tachyon did say on Fastoon (or Igliak?) "Once I have gotten my entire family through the portal-" something something. I don't have time for rmembering quotes right now I'm on holiday!

My point is, you may be right. But it would seem wierd that by the time you've been between three planets Tachyon wouldn't have gotten eveyone through yet.

Ratchet killed them all?

Well Tachyon did say on Fastoon (or Igliak?) "Once I have gotten my entire family through the portal-" something something. I don't have time for rmembering quotes right now I'm on holiday!

My point is, you may be right. But it would seem wierd that by the time you've been between three planets Tachyon wouldn't have gotten eveyone through yet.

I'm on holiday too!… Heck!.. everyone is on holiday here in NZ for now, lol

But anyway, I reckon that the Cragmites were banished back to Reepor, only one way to find out! revisit planet Reepor! … then you find a whole army or Cragmites emoji but yeah, that can be the only reasonable explanation…

I'm on holiday too! Must be holiday season or something. Currently using the world's worst wi-fi connection.

But yeah… if a large group came through the cragmites must have been imprisoned. Unless the dimensionator malfunction that created the wormhole Tachyon went through somehow sucked all the cragmites back through. (no idea how, but as Ratchet says 'wormhole devices are dangerous':rireemoji

To be honest with you all I have no idea what happened to them but I going to say 50/50 that they could be either dead or alive somewhere but god knows when they will pop up again.

Deleted user

Well in the end of TOD it shows ratchet making tachyon disappear so i'd imagine that the Cragmites were re-banished and put into another dimension.

Well in the end of TOD it shows ratchet making tachyon disappear so i'd imagine that the Cragmites were re-banished and put into another dimension.

It's possible…but we cant be for sure,they could be watching us as we speak…