Thread: Avatar of the Week

I personally wouldn't like it to be changed; I feel the themed avatars give an opportunity to exercise expressing self-identity while adhering to certain guidelines.
If we have to have a routine contest for images in general, could it be separate from this one?

The sci-fi robots theme is closed! Send me your votes!
Also, whoever wins this round, please give your choice for the next theme in a reply to this topic, to save me the trouble of messaging you privately.

Also, guys, should we have a separate Image of the Week contest?

The sci-fi robots theme is closed! Send me your votes!
Also, whoever wins this round, please give your choice for the next theme in a reply to this topic, to save me the trouble of messaging you privately.

Also, guys, should we have a separate Image of the Week contest?

Just to verify, we send in our votes by sending you a DM?

Just to verify, we send in our votes by sending you a DM?

If you meant PM, yes.

And the winner is…
HeatherGrace!
Congratulations! You win a week's worth of bragging rights, and you get to choose the next theme!

Edit: the new theme is: female knights!

Goodlucky everyone!emoji

User image

So, first entry hey emoji

User image

Again, I love it emoji
You are really good at drawing. Teach me you skillz emoji

User image

Again, I love it emoji

Thanks! emoji
Basically, lots of practice, plenty of pencils and alot of rubbing out, my school books were filled with scribbles and doodles. I settled on my cartoony sort of style of thick black outlines, then progressed to blocks of colour. When I use a tablet (which is quite a lot now) I use lots of layers, sketch on one, outlines on another, colour on another. And seperate layers for each character.

Deleted user
…my school books were filled with scribbles and doodles. I settled on my cartoony sort of style of thick black outlines, then progressed to blocks of colour.

My 4th grade in a nutshell.

User image

Again, I love it emoji

Thanks! emoji
Basically, lots of practice, plenty of pencils and alot of rubbing out, my school books were filled with scribbles and doodles. I settled on my cartoony sort of style of thick black outlines, then progressed to blocks of colour. When I use a tablet (which is quite a lot now) I use lots of layers, sketch on one, outlines on another, colour on another. And seperate layers for each character.

I just use an ordinary pencil and a rubber… That's pretty much it for me! (Unless I buy more art stuff)

And I suppose the winner is… Red Dragon, for being the only one to enter.
Congratulations, Red Dragon, you can choose the next theme.

Deleted user

WAIT! I tought it enede on Saturday.

And I suppose the winner is… Red Dragon, for being the only one to enter.
Congratulations, Red Dragon, you can choose the next theme.

Wow, guess that trumps my current I came second place in a race … out of two emoji

Anyways, next theme Spaceships