Sujet : Im making a game anyone wanna help

Membre supprimé

Ive been making a game for a bit know i thought i might as well come out and say it im looking for some people who will help me with this project as its taking longer then expected but i think you guys are perfect for helping

its really a simple RPG made with the ohrrpgce software however im making it more complex

but does anyone want to help me with this?

I really need some people who can learn quick and they dont need any programing knowledge i have programed all the important stuff in it so we just need some help

Membre supprimé
Ive been making a game for a bit know i thought i might as well come out and say it im looking for some people who will help me with this project as its taking longer then expected but i think you guys are perfect for helping

its really a simple RPG made with the ohrrpgce software however im making it more complex

but does anyone want to help me with this?

I really need some people who can learn quick and they dont need any programing knowledge i have programed all the important stuff in it so we just need some help

I may be able to help you out. You see, I also have a system where I am able to create video games. What type of game creating system do you have?

its nearly impossible to make a good game without some programming knowledge , i tried once , looked like a rip-off runescape emoji

Membre supprimé

Well you dont with OHRRPGCE it practicly does most it for you the only launguage you need to learn is plotscript or chaining commands