Sujet : Sewer Crystal Hunting fun?

It was so fun! I had the R.Y.N.O and kept using the gravity boots to get all of them and had the map o matic so it was easy… i never got the skill point on normal mode and i had all the crystals on challenge mode and got the skill point Hit the Motherload… Man its sooooo fun!!!emojiemojiemoji

gameplay for it was epic. enemies were classic. music was ok. bolt rewards were so useful especially if you had a multiplier on when you cashed in. gravity boots though needed eventually made using charge boots as a zip through impossible.

I found it was good for getting bolts and experience. But I didn't find it all that fun. Infact it was quite bring for me. I kept dieing as a result, that's how they get ya! They made it repetitive, making you (me) get bored and then your (my) skill level and awareness drops, and the enemies easily kill ya! (thought this might only apply to me)

Then there is Tabora and Grelbin which I found were more enjoyable, due to the open map. And Sargaso was nice and short, and definitely not repetitive! So IMO Sargasso was my favourite followed by Tarbora then Cobolia (if it counts) then Grelbin then Aquatos.

Membre supprimé

Yeah when UYA was realeased i spent hours in the sewers xD

I prefer hunting for sewer crystals in UYA over the ice/sand desert stuff in GC for two reasons. First, its really fun with the Grav Boots and second, sucking in the ameboids never got old with the rift ripper.

I couldn't stand going there with my gravity boots, Ratchet goes so slow and you can almost never use your charge boots! At least they aren't magne-boots.

And the Rift Ripper gets old when your PS2 freezes, trust me. Though I know that only my PS2s freeze in the sewers, it is strange.

PS2 no.1, game no.1: Freezes at about 30 crystals
PS2 no.1, game no.2: Freezes at about 30 crystals
PS2 no.2, game no.2: Freezes at about 30 crystals
PS2 no.2, game no.1: Freezes at about 30 crystals

I wonder if I'll get the Ratchet & Clank trilogy? If I do I could totally see this happening

PS3 no.1, game no.1: Freezes at about 10 crystals
PS3 no.1, game no.2: Freezes at about 10 crystals
PS3 no.2, game no.2: Freezes at about 10 crystals
PS3 no.2, game no.1: Freezes at about 10 crystals

lol

I thought the music was so freaky in that place! It really put me off, kept getting lost as well, the map was almost useless cos of all the levels :P

Back when I first did it I found it scary,but now when i played it on the HD version I thought it was great fun.