Sujet : Trophy help thread?

Membre supprimé

Am I the only one that thinks a thread where peole can share hints for the trophys of RC games would be a good idea? You know, for trophys like "A momment of reflection".

Good idea!

Membre supprimé

Sounds cool emoji

That would be awesome! It would help people find those hard-to-locate trophies.:oui:

Does anyone have a particular trophy they need help with?

Okay I'll ask one, has anyone got any suggestions for getting 'my blaster runs REALLY hot' from ACiT. It's the only one I'm missing for 100% the game and getting my 2nd platinum emoji

Okay I'll ask one, has anyone got any suggestions for getting 'my blaster runs REALLY hot' from ACiT. It's the only one I'm missing for 100% the game and getting my 2nd platinum emoji

Oh yeah, I'm missing it too. I heard, that game is much easier, when you play it in Multiplayer mode, so if you have someone to help you, try that way emoji

The most important thing is that you save those citizens! Same every single one!

Okay this one is for the 1 million bolts on the RC trilogy first game. No one has asked for this but I think this one fits to the topic, since it's a real pain in a** to do without this trick. Here's a video guide for it (I didn't invent it, credits go to the video uploader!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ty83hEu_Nw

This works like charm I did that and that's like the only "hard" trophy you need for that platinum on RC trilogy first game.

Also few things to note, this only works the first time you visit blackwater city per one playthrough.

And I suggest doing it on challenge mode of course since the bolts are worth more and thus it doesn't take forever to get that million.

Third one is go stand almost EXACTLY the same place as the tells on the video, since if you're not on the same place there's chance Ratchet will not be breaking all the boxes up there. If done correctly it takes about that 10-12 hours as he says. That's how long it took for me (like 11 hours or so for 1.1million I think).

Okay I've got one for the 'El Matador' trophy in A4O. I had a bit of trouble till I tried this. All you need is Qwark and his fully upgraded (not sure but that's what I did it with) shield generator.

Real simple, fire up the shield and drop down in front of the beetle. If you're playing multiplayer make sure everyone stands within the shield and just let the beetle charge at you. Once it's rolled over on it's back then smack it one.

Repeat with all the other beetles. emoji

I got it solo. I have to say that it does really does get easier after each game. Try to save as much citizens as you can, but don't try to get them if you risk being killed.

Okay this one is for the 1 million bolts on the RC trilogy first game. No one has asked for this but I think this one fits to the topic, since it's a real pain in a** to do without this trick. Here's a video guide for it (I didn't invent it, credits go to the video uploader!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ty83hEu_Nw

This works like charm I did that and that's like the only "hard" trophy you need for that platinum on RC trilogy first game.

Also few things to note, this only works the first time you visit blackwater city per one playthrough.

And I suggest doing it on challenge mode of course since the bolts are worth more and thus it doesn't take forever to get that million.

Third one is go stand almost EXACTLY the same place as the tells on the video, since if you're not on the same place there's chance Ratchet will not be breaking all the boxes up there. If done correctly it takes about that 10-12 hours as he says. That's how long it took for me (like 11 hours or so for 1.1million I think).

It took me a really long time to get that trophy too, but after going through Challenge Mode a few times, I got it, even though my current bolt count was around 300,000. I believe it counts all of the bolts that you spend throughout the game, such as weapons, ammo, story progression (like purchasing infobots), etc. It did the same thing on Going Commando as well.

Membre supprimé

Great idea emoji