Sujet : Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus

I wouldn't mind if Nexus was released in 2014. It would be a great start for the new year!

After the disappointing All 4 One and the lackluster Full Frontal Assault/Q-Force, I'm positively looking forward to this. emoji

This looks way more like the R&C we're used to. A4O and FFA were alright, but not something I instantly went back to like the other games.

The release is Holiday 2013, which for Europe translates to the last quarter of 2013. Sooo, maybe xmas present?

It'll be PSN and disc release. emoji

And according to James Stevensons answer in the PSBlog responses Deadlocked HD is stuck in quality, presumably SCEE's, and they are fixing some of the bugs from the US release. Woot! Lookin' good for the lombax

Nice, then I'll make a PSN account sooun!

A new Ratchet and Clank! I'm excited.

I tried the demos for both All 4 One and Q-Force, and lets just say I didn't purchase either. So along with the announcement of an new game, with "classic" gameplay, I was sold.

A Crack in Time is joint with the original game as my favourite from the series, so I'm really glad they are finishing the future story off. I hope it's a lot bigger and more varied than Quest for Booty.

It will make my day if they include this for Playstation Plus emoji

Membre supprimé

OMFG lol can't wait emojiemojiemojiemojiemoji

Wonder if it'll beat Sly 4.

Wow, that looks amazing. I wanna play now!

It does look incredible!
We only have to wait a few months….

User image
Membre supprimé

Into the Nexus looks absolutely amazing so far. I can't wait 'til I get to play it!

Insomniacs are going in a right direction - instead of changing what's good they are bringing new stuff (fresh weapons, gadgets, mission types) and upgrade the mechanics (Ratchet straffing and weapon select are still evolving). I disliked FFA from the first trailer but this game I love emoji

Membre supprimé
User image

They just had to end it with the mysterious house in the distance. Insomniac, you evil geniuses…