Sujet : Uncharted - Official Thread

I didn't think Uncharted 3 was ND's last breath, but it might just have been Nate. Although I would still find it strange since they did so much research to create the perfect band. Why would they give up on the characters that pretty much created the Uncharted franchise?

Because everyone needs closure. Nothing can go on forever and a perfect character knows when to show up and when to vanish.
The only characters still open for the game without having a forced return would be Charlie and Chloe, since they disappeared at the end of Chapter 9 with no real explanation.

I would mind playing as either of them but… internet-people predict a sir Frances Drake game. I'm not really into that era. It rather find out Nate's real last name and history or something.

Maybe a prequel focused entirely on young Drake?

Wasn't really fond of the flashback in Uncharted 3. A brief one is fine, but a whole game playing as an infant?

User image

Wasn't really fond of the flashback in Uncharted 3. A brief one is fine, but a whole game playing as an infant?

User image

Well, 15 year old Nate seems to be more grown up than when he's 35.

Ghuh, I guess you're rightemoji

But in all seriousness, I much prefer to identify with a grown-up character. Main reason I couldn't get into Legend of Kay was because the main character is just a kid. While the rest of the game is sublime.