Sujet : Best game in the series? Nah!

FFA wasn't focused on multiplayer. Multiplayer was added.

Infact if you look back to PS2 R&C3 was built from the ground up with to goals: Show off the PS2's online multiplayer abilities, and deliver a solid story. As a result the story suffered from less content, and was shorter than if there was no multiplayer.

By the time FFA came around Insomniac had done mutiplayer tons of times on PS3 with all of the Resistance games, Fuse and A4O. FFA was just going to be a small adventure for the PS3 that would try out a new gameplay element, but later they realised it would be great to do some multiplayer!

The thing about FFA was that it originally has 3 maps, and was expanded to have 5. I believe it had a lot of depth in the gameplay, although because I never played R&C3 multiplayer I can't really make much of a comparison, but I can safely say FFA has far less bugs. Remember that while they spent ages on R&C3s multiplayer they couldn't update it with patches, whereas FFA did get stability updates and stuff.

I loved ACiT, it was just some parts that ruined it. I think IG worked a bit too much on the drama rather than the more important stuff like the weapons or the music, and I have to agree with Darkstar about Ratchet not being himself.

I forgot I made this…
Oh well, my points are still mostly the same and my new avatar adds some flavour to the text now (although knowing me I'll probably change it in a month or so).

NH gamer360, so are you now the new old Ratchetlombax?

Hopefully we'll finally get the UYA and DL cutscenes…

Think so, he was scurrying around the IG forums too.
Lost your password mate?

One day I'll make a thread that stays on topic.

It seems every thread will get off topic every once and awhile.

Anyway, NH Gamer360, just a personal preference of mine. I really liked A Crack In Time's drama. I wouldn't mind if they went even deeper with the drama. Weapons were fun for me. Other than the space radio I can't remember too much of the music from A Crack in Time, but I don't remember it being that bad at all. This is just my personal preference. I do to a degree wish that Talwyn made an appearance though, perhaps to add to the game's complexity.

Anyway, NH Gamer360, just a personal preference of mine. I really liked A Crack In Time's drama. I wouldn't mind if they went even deeper with the drama. Weapons were fun for me. Other than the space radio I can't remember too much of the music from A Crack in Time, but I don't remember it being that bad at all. This is just my personal preference. I do to a degree wish that Talwyn made an appearance though, perhaps to add to the game's complexity.

I disagree on the 'music thing'. It's just so… weak and boring. And all of the tracks sound the same… even ToD has beaten ACiT in this.
(Now, did I make Kubak or Darkstar angry?)

I disagree on the 'music thing'. It's just so… weak and boring. And all of the tracks sound the same… even ToD has beaten ACiT in this.

I never said it was good. I can hardly remember it. I am in the process of trying to forget the games. Its just that I don't remember the music being bad or good. I will say that I remember ToD's soundtrack though and I would agree that it must be better that ACiT's, I guess because it left more of an impression.

sorry 4 going off topic again emoji

Ratchetruler and Heathergrace, no I'm not RatchetLombax , it's just my avatar. But Iv'e changed it now 2 avoid confusion sorry bout that.

Other than the space radio I can't remember too much of the music from A Crack in Time, but I don't remember it being that bad at all. This is just my personal preference.

In my opinion, the music in ACiT was okay… it sounded like they were trying to go for a more cinematic feel (the music felt more like the sort of music you might hear in a film than in a game). Whilst there was nothing technically wrong with the music; I do kind of miss the somewhat unique style of David Bergeaud's music from the first eight games.

But I did quite like the licensed tracks they got for the Space Radio and the Groovitron…

ACiT was really good IMO. But i do agree that there were un-needed features and music….. could be a tad better i guess(?). But i did stay attached to the ACiT like i did with UYA, it just kinda shares a similar bond somehow..

But yeah, rather unpopular opinion - I preferred ACiT over ToD.

Of course you made me angry, don't you remember Darkstar made this thread emoji Anyway, I don't think ACiT music was bad, though when I listened to it lately… yeah, it's not the best one either. That doesn't change the fact that it's got some great tracks, like The Great Clock, Axiom City, Vapedia, Nefarious Space Station, Quantos and some others.

Out of all I find ACiT's soundtrack the most memorable. There's a lot of harmony in those tunes.