Sujet : Issue with language

First of all I would like to say I'm enjoying the game very much. But there is one thing that is bothering me though.

Why isn't there a button in the menu to change the language? I'm from Holland and I absolutely HATE the dutch audio synchronization. I would prefer to play the game with the original english audio and with dutch subtitles. As far as I know this is the first game on the PS4 I encounter where there is no language option in the menu. As workaround I go to the PS4 settings and change the console language to english. But you'll agree with me that this is not a pretty method right?

Beside this, I really love the game. Hope there will be a fix for this somewhere in the near future.

Keep it up! emoji

Unfortunately, that's how all the games since ToD do that :/

So, did it work? Anyway, thanks for your info, Michelono. Might need to avoid buying the Japanese copy when available.

Yeah, that's how it works. It's not a workaround, it's the only way. You have to use English for your system language, otherwise the game will think Dutch is your prefered language. There are very few games that give you a language option in the menu itself.

I have all my consoles/handhelds English by default since the PS2 days. Dutch Spyro tipped the bucket.

Meanwhile in here, I've never seen any game with Indonesian dub. Pretty understandable, since when I open Playstation Asia's website, it says "Hong Kong" at the home page, and Hong Kong uses Chinese (dunno which one) and English as their main language.

Luckely Europe (and Swiss and UK) get their inventory from Germany. And since it's stupid to print several discs, all receive the same BeNeLux edition in a different case. So English, Spanish, Portugese, German, French and etc. are always included. But your system needs to filter and it uses your system language to see what you prefer. emoji