Sujet : Improvements

In this thread, you can suggest improvements like new sections, new functions or anything else that RG must have according to your opinion emoji

What do you think of putting the skins online?
and the cheats and wat you can do with the cheats emoji

And also meybe under a spoiler all the Omega weapons and what have changed in that upgrade
(I just got the Omega Chimpisotron! =my last omega weapon emoji )

A smiley that would do that rock'n roll hand thing.I mean this m/ or is it this o/ ? However, that would be very cool! emoji

Here is a list of improvements that i want(among others):

• "Rock'n roll" hand trick smiley.
  • "Help page" for new RG members. There should be information about(for example):
    • How to increase percentages at gamer profile.
    • How to get that stat card work in profile AND in signature.
    • How to make Spoiler, Quote, List, Link, Email, Image, Separation, Youtube, ImgBox etc. to work AND what do they do.

Wow! emoji I just wrote that list in the list without clicking "List"!!! emoji Looks like i am starting to learn these things(i mean codes)!!! emoji emoji emoji
Thats it for now… emoji

Here is a list of improvements that i want(among others):

• "Rock'n roll" hand trick smiley.
  • "Help page" for new RG members. There should be information about(for example):
    • How to increase percentages at gamer profile.
    • How to get that stat card work in profile AND in signature.
    • How to make Spoiler, Quote, List, Link, Email, Image, Separation, Youtube, ImgBox etc. to work AND what do they do.

Wow! emoji I just wrote that list in the list without clicking "List"!!! emoji Looks like i am starting to learn these things(i mean codes)!!! emoji emoji emoji
Thats it for now… emoji

And of couse "The list in the list" doesn't work anymore when i have sent that message…emojiIn preview it worked. emoji Maybe i will have to send this in the problems thread… *Sigh* emoji

I think you should put more information about soundtracks on their pages! Like how big they are(ACIT is 500MB like KBABZ said in his thread) and how long does it take to download it(for example, when the speed is 1MB/s)! emoji

Hum these informations are not very useful emoji And if you download the zip file, you should have the total size =P

Here's a suggestion, I dunno if you guys would be able to do this but how about a store? One that sells Ratchet & Clank T-shirts and posters from your others page in multimedia, because I cant get them anywhere else (not any decent ones anyway).

Coz I'd kill for a decent R&C T-Shirt

It's a good idea but we can't create a store with R&C items, only Insomniac or Sony can. ^^

Membre supprimé

I have idea for update… There arent all cutscenes from R&C ACIT (there are missing so called "in - game cutscenes"…emoji For example - before Nefarious boss fight (when Lawrence says "Happy Fighting) or when Clank scans Nefarious…

I chose not to record these cutscenes simply because they don't involve a particular animation of the characters (facial and body animation), that you find on the others displayed on the site emoji

Membre supprimé

I just read character profiles. Could be there under "Appearances" Voice actors?
And by the way… Qwark´s home planet is probably "Kerwan"
(source: http://ratchet.wikia.com/wiki/Copernicus_Leslie_Qwark)

Please let me know, if you like this idea.

Membre supprimé

The Ratchet wikia isn't always correct/canon though (because noobs can edit it too, but the staff usually fix that if they notice)… but it does seem likely Kerwan is his home planet :p but I'm not 100% sure neither.