Sujet : What would you do if you met Nefarious?

i would love to meet him hes so cool and awesome and sexy and cute and i love him so much what about u???????????????????

You mean you fancy a robot? XD

I dunno. I'd run away probably, he's pretty intimidating :O

Membre supprimé

I would socialize and be friends with Nefarious until he decides to turn every life form into robots.

But then again, perhaps being friends with him in the first place may not be a good thing. If I judge his ideas right away, I would be a target on his hate list.

So my advice is to stay away from him, especially if you know what his personality is like. I can see him as the type of robot that would not take criticism very well.

He's a cool villain, but I wouldn't go near him if he actually existed in real life.

I rather meet Sigmund in real life then meet Dr.Nefarious thank you very much ¬_¬ *sniffs*

You mean you fancy a robot? XD

what's wrong with that? I think it's ok as long as you don't go overboard like neffy seems to be doing lately emoji

I wonder if he knows how to party!

Membre supprimé

I'd join in his battle to destroy RC and rule the world. I'd also wear my robot holloween costume. emoji

lol you what?

Membre supprimé

lol you what?

Nefarious knows how to party alright! And after I rule the world i'll play some video games with him.

I dont know maybe he throws a totally narly party

as long as he dosnt blow up the planet after he is done

I'd probably try to bribe him to take out my own enemies… but get turned into a robot during the attempt! emoji

Smack him with a HUGE hammer!
Just kidding;P!

Who do you think you are? Thor? emoji

I would run away…

Membre supprimé
Who do you think you are? Thor?emoji

I would run away…

Maybe Amy.

Maybe Amy.

i wish to see it, when she'll smack that Neffy or Cqptain Jerk(aka Qwark)emoji.

I'd be up for some galactic domination, if being turned into a robot is part of the deal I'm good with that emoji