Sujet : All 4 one... only one planet??

I saw a video in witch they say they where trapped on a planet and have to find a way out

So, does that mean it has only one planet??

sounds like it but who knows maybe there is more then one planet but hey I could be worng

Quest for booty has also only got one planet, and the game is really short, i just hope that all 4 one is not just a mini game.

To be quite honest, we will just have 2 wait and see.

Games can be very unpredictable in this early stage. In fact, theres still time for them to change around most of the gameplay and story.

Games can be very unpredictable in this early stage. In fact, theres still time for them to change around most of the gameplay and story.

I quite agree with you there you'll never know when they might suprise you with at least one more planet or something

either way, im uber exited emoji

Membre supprimé

At this stage, it does seem like it's only one planet 8O but we dont know for sure yet…. but Im sure even if it is, it'll still be a nice, big game! Not something small like QFB ;-)

at this point, all we know of it was on that one-planet demo emoji

maybe they're stuck on a solar system or something. They have 2 travel through the planets to get stuff. (on a basic level)

all we can really do is speculate

Membre supprimé

I absolutely agree. It's pretty early to know whether All 4 One will take place either on one planet or more than just one location.

If the game does take place in one world, perhaps IG would expand the place to make it grand in gameplay. Or the game could just have many different environments and levels that takes place in one planet.

But seriously, who knows what Insomniac would do to present the levels in All 4 One.

All i know for sure, is it will satisfy the masses. Last time there was this much excitement, everyone was happy. Insomniac has a handle on these things

I think that video said they had been caught by a "creature collector" which makes it sound like they are in an alternate dimension perhaps, it could be just one planet, or another galaxy, or virtual reality, or something, it wasn't made that clear in the video, but it might be more than one planet, the only thing we know for sure is that it's something to do with escaping the clutches of this so called creature collector.

nice, i never heard that term before

Well I guess we have to wait and see for whats to come, either way it'll be AWESOME emoji

aww man I hope it is more than one Planet… but Im sure Insomniac will make it good nonetheless emoji

In a second trailer you can see a water planet or something… you are walking over those wooden platforms and there is a Monster attacking you.
It looks like an other Planet, but it may also be the lower places of planet Magnus.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahEnlkWj5i4