Sujet : Your Favorite Radio Station

Membre supprimé

Personally, I like Pirate Radio the best overall. I mean, Deep Space James and House of Synth are alright, but I just prefer Pirate Radio over the two.

Membre supprimé
Yay others like house of synth! I would sometimes get slammed on the IG forums for liking it best rather than pirate radio. my favorite is the one from the either vela or phylax sector that had an ambient natural feel to it.

At least here, a lot of us are open minded to people's opinions about the radio station choices in A Crack in Time. It's pretty juvenile for people to bash on you just because you like one radio station in the game than the other. It's like high school all over again… emoji

Defiantly the Pirate station. Pirates rule! I loved Rusty Pete and Captain Slag in ToD

pirate-radioemoji

House of Synth is kicking butt!

I'm only looking for a place to buy/download those songs. They're very inspiring and I want to listen to them more often. :3 Does anyone know?

Membre supprimé
House of Synth is kicking butt!

I'm only looking for a place to buy/download those songs. They're very inspiring and I want to listen to them more often. :3 Does anyone know?

You can on this very site! go to the media, go to music, CiT, and then right click the file, press save target as, and you're done! I have em all downloaded. 8D

You can on this very site! go to the media, go to music, CiT, and then right click the file, press save target as, and you're done! I have em all downloaded. 8D

Oh sweet! Got 'em! emoji *rocks head back and forth* Disco-bot notices copious amounts of baaase. x3

Pirate Radio cus of the comedy and the Talwyn Reference!

Pirate Radio. I'm not one who likes listerning to music for entertainment… But I prefer this music to the other stations. And I like Slag and Pete, not too fond on the other ones (DiscoBot and Zane)

I'd say Pirate Radio, but…

everyone else keeps saying it.

I love the House of Synth too. I even listen to it when I'm not playing the game, its on my music player. emoji
All the House of Synth songs are awesome but my absolute favorite one is unlike the others; its the one in the Phylax sector sometimes listed as 'Phylax 4' or 'Phylax D'…it starts with DJ Discobot announcing "W-w-we are back, broadcasting the galaxy's funkiest beats in 3…2…1…"
Its really melodic and quiet and thoughtful. I wish there were more music like this but I've never found it. Anyone else?emoji

PIRATE RADIO ROCKS!!!!!!!emojiemojiemoji

Membre supprimé
Pirate Radio cus of the comedy and the Talwyn Reference!

There's also a Talwyn Reference in the Deep Space Jams station. I don't know in which sector level though, but I definitely heard it when I played ACIT a month ago.